Brass grip frames by Ronnie Wells

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Lee Martin

Hunter
Here's the link to a thread that's running on my forum. I thought some of you would be interested if you haven't already seen the grip frames:

http://singleactions.proboards.com/thread/26528/brass-grip-frames-ronnie-wells

Joe S.

Hunter
Yep. Very fair price for what he offers. Which is whatever you want. He has amazed me with some of the stuff he has made.

Www.Rwgripframes.com

pleadthe2nd

Single-Sixer
Has anyone tried these out yet, I'm considering buying one, waiting for Ronald to call me, curious about fit to gun and grip panels which are Altamonts

Joe S.

Hunter
He makes them a tad proud to the gun, but the mating surfaces are perfect according to all reports i've seen. The grip panel question, i cannot answer.

pleadthe2nd

Single-Sixer
Ronnie called me and gave me all the info I needed, the panels will fit , there's some minor finishing work like Joe mentioned above. I ordered mine, he said it ships tomorrow morning, him and Michael were a pleasure to deal with, top notch guys who know their stuff. I believe they will do well with these.

32shooter

Blackhawk
Joe S. posted it above, here it is again for you.
https://rwgripframes-com.3dcartstores.com/

jringo8769

Single-Sixer
Well I can tell u I personally have been in communication with Ron for quite a while and he and myself spoke on the phone for many hours
Stand up guy
Very knowledgeable and first class
Highly recommend anyone who is looking for stuff like this to check out his stuff
Ron is a great friend and overall great guy
A real asset to all of us
Merry Christmas
God Bless,John
We are very blessed to have him making these much needed parts
Prices I see listed are more than fair too

pleadthe2nd

Single-Sixer
Installed my brass grip frame from Ronnie yesterday, top quality, if you click on the link Lee posted at the top of this thread you can see a picture of my blackhawk 41, with the grip frame installed on page 7.

Latest posts