Big-Bore Revolvers - Book

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigboredad

Blackhawk
I just received mine yesterday and lucky for me there is lotsa pics :D and they are good pics not something drew up.

I hope you sell so many so fast you have to do a 2nd run so others can have something to open on christmas morning

ewayte

Bearcat
Lee Martin said:
ewayte said:
I have searched from cover to cover in this book, and I didn't find one picture of Elmer Keith... :(

How many times do we need to see the same photos of Elmer? I for one was glad to see profiles of other hunters. Namely ones that are still alive and dropping game.

In a book full of pictures, I thought a pic of Elmer in The Pioneers section would have been a good thing. Ross Seyfried got left out as well. We need to be reminded of our history.

MaxP

Buckeye
jimbo1096 said:
hutchman said:
I just place an order for the book.....1 to 2 month wait. I hope it is shorter rather than longer!

WOW - Mine is shipped and will be here tomorrow or Saturday. Did they sell out of the current printing already?

No. You can buy them directly from me, signed or not by emailing me directly for details at [email protected]

Thanks a bunch, guys!

bigboredad

Blackhawk
well dam now you tell me I may just have to spring for a signed copy. Hey how about just putting you signature on some tape so I can just tape it in mine. what would that cost :lol:

I did some reading of your book last night and had to put it down It got me so excited I couldn't sleep. I know that sounds wrong but don't know how else to word it. I have been looking for a book like this for quite a while Thanks

fieldgeneral

Bearcat
Just received a update from Amazon-it is due to be delivered by September 1st. Guess they have a new shipment in. Kudos to the author! :mrgreen:

CraigC

Hawkeye
Dang, got mine today! It looks great and I didn't expect it to be all color. Only had time to flip through it, looking forward to giving it a thorough read.

Rclark

Hunter
Man that was quick, I order a bit before you did.... I did the 'free shipping' deal and I think they ride a tortoise part of the way and swap over to a riding lawnmower or something for rest of the journey. :) .

Lee Martin

Hunter
CraigC said:
Dang, got mine today! It looks great and I didn't expect it to be all color.

I agree Craig. The photography is outstanding. A lot of gun books don't get full color treatment so hats off to Max's publishing company.

CraigC

Hawkeye
Me and the folks live in the sticks so we order a lot from Amazon. So we pay a little extra for the Prime membership. Which means free 2-day shipping on anything that ships from Amazon (regular shipping from 3rd party vendors). :mrgreen: