Awhile ago I asked for your prayers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbob

Single-Sixer
At that time he had a usable heart of 7% in the hospital, lost him twice that day, but he came back each time. I ASKED FOR SOME PRETTY INTENSE PRAYERS, him being 49 yrs old with two kids. Well since that time he is out of the hospital, not wearing a defib vest anymore, on a special diet & work out program. He will nver be able to do physical labor again BUT HE IS out of the hospital, able to drive, able to play with his kids, still waiting for some soc disability, BUT his heart is now at 55%!!!!! THAT IS WHAT PRAYERS WILL DO, he has a very good chance of seeing his 5 yr old daughter grow up. As his cardiac doc says "UNBELIEVABLE" I have one thing to say to everyone THANK YOU

ChiefMuzz

Blackhawk
bigbob said:
At that time he had a usable heart of 7% in the hospital, lost him twice that day, but he came back each time. I ASKED FOR SOME PRETTY INTENSE PRAYERS, him being 49 yrs old with two kids. Well since that time he is out of the hospital, not wearing a defib vest anymore, on a special diet & work out program. He will nver be able to do physical labor again BUT HE IS out of the hospital, able to drive, able to play with his kids, still waiting for some soc disability, BUT his heart is now at 55%!!!!! THAT IS WHAT PRAYERS WILL DO, he has a very good chance of seeing his 5 yr old daughter grow up. As his cardiac doc says "UNBELIEVABLE" I have one thing to say to everyone THANK YOU

I do this everyday and I can't even begin to tell you how unbelievable it is to have an increase in Ejection Fraction of that nature. It just does not happen. Naturally there is always a chance of some return of function, but to get back into a normal range from 7% is incredible. The only reason I'm saying this is because, A: Your son sounds like he's doing everything right, B. Only God can do something like that. So glad he is doing well. God bless.

Fantastic. What the mind can conceive, the body makes happen! That is how prayer, meditation, and leaning on God will do for us.
gramps

contender

Ruger Guru
As it is said so well above,,, the praise goes to Him. We just ask for His help. He has chosen to do so.

Latest posts