Another Tragedy

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FastEd

Hunter
A 19-year-old Houston man accidentally killed himself Tuesday while taking selfies with a gun, police said. Police report Deleon Alonso Smith tried to take a photo of himself holding a gun to his head, but shot himself in the throat.

Apparently he was confused to which hand the gun was in and which one the camera was in. He pulled the trigger instead of snapping the picture.

Other photos on his camera revealed an attempt to walk and chew bubblegum at the same time. He failed that test, also.

Wyandot Jim

Hawkeye
:D :D :D :D :D :D
He was 19 and already had two kids. Makes you wonder about his IQ for sure :wink:

stevemb

Hunter
Also failed the "this is my weapon, this is my gun" test. His kids are gonna be raised on taxpayers money anyway.

Fox Mike

Hawkeye
Wyandot Jim said:
He was 19 and already had two kids. Makes you wonder about his IQ for sure :wink:
Really? I was 19 and had one son and another on the way. How about checking your IQ and your pr-concieved notions.

rugerguy211

Single-Sixer
"... The cousin told police they found the gun earlier in the day. ..."
Sure they did.

Bull Barrel

Hunter
Well, he couldn't have been very smart. The article I saw said be tried to take a picture of himself with a gun.
You can't be too smart if you think a gun takes pictures. At least the flash worked....

tinman

Buckeye
Fox Mike said:
Wyandot Jim said:
Really? I was 19 and had one son and another on the way. How about checking your IQ and your pr-concieved notions.

Check out the photo of this "father" and lets see if you still wanna identify with him.......

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-teen-shot-death-selfies-gun-article-1.2345108

..........and that's the photo they put in the news.

tsubaki

Single-Sixer
untitled-2.jpg

Wyandot Jim

Hawkeye
Fox Mike said:
Wyandot Jim said:

Fox Mike,
I did not mean to offend you or anyone else.
The times have changed from when YOU were supporting a family and what takes place now.
I also was helping to support our family of SIX, along with my Mother when I was 19. I had to get a hardship discharge out of the USAF due to my Dad not being able to work full time.

Now if resemble this guy I take back my apology. :D :D :D No I didn't want to mention that he was Black.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-teen-shot-death-selfies-gun-article-1.2345108

FastEd

Hunter
Really? I was 19 and had one son and another on the way. How about checking your IQ and your pr-concieved notions.[/quote]

Fox Mike we are not comparing you to this idiot.
I'm sure you didn't sit around and play Russian Roulette with your pistol when you were younger.
I think you should be at least 50 before you do that, I know I was...

Cooperhawk

Buckeye
"Found the gun earlier in the day". :shock:

Wonder where he found it? :roll:

toysoldier

Hunter
rugerguy211 said:
"... The cousin told police they found the gun earlier in the day. ..."
Sure they did.

Seems reasonable to me. He had just "acquired" the gun, and wanted to show the homies just how bad he was.

Too bad this sort of thing doesn't happen more often.

Robes

Single-Sixer
You can't be too smart if you think a gun takes pictures. At least the flash worked....

Ah geeeezzzz.... another sinus irrigation :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

tinman

Buckeye
I've been waiting to see if I was the only one who noticed. They identify him a father of two............ain't seen any mention of him being a husband........just sayin. :roll:

Latest posts