#49 today

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Star43

Buckeye
No disrespect to the Sox, Pats, Celtics or Bruins, but it's Bedford Va for me… hence the Bedfordboy username and avatar in honor of the "Bedford Boys" of Co. A, 116 Inf., 29 Div. Our hometown boys were in the National Guard and enlisted together at the beginning of WWII, they were the first ones to hit the beach on D-Day and had the highest casualties per capita of any community in the United States. That is why the National D-Day memorial is located in the my hometown. Growing up I knew most of the families that lost their loved ones that day, I adopted my username as a small way to honor these great men who gave it all.
Sorry but I'm more of an Orioles fan myself LOL
Sorry wasn't trying to hijack the thread
No problem, believe it or not, as a kid growing up, I had 2 favorite teams. My home town Red Sox, but I thought the Orioles were great. Brooks Robinson in my opinion , was the best 3rd baseman ever. And Mark Belanger at SS. No ground ball ever got thru. Boog Powell at First base. In my mind I can name the staring line up and their 4 top pitchers, but I will stop now. 🙂

Star43

Buckeye
Congrats! Don't forget to give her gold next year for the Big One!

We'll never make it that far. Had I stuck with wife #1, this would be 41 years. Had I stuck with wife #2, this would be 34 years. But as it is, the 3rd time's a charm and this will be 4 years :love:
As they say, the third time is the charm !! 😊

Congrats! We got married in Vegas in 1973. Been thru thick and thin, actually the other way around! Four kids, more g-kids than I can count and even several Great Grand kids! It's been a long road in some respects but a short one in reality.

It's good to hear of you and all the others on hear that can and did do it!

XP100

Blackhawk
55 yrs. in Sept. to the same one. 3/4 century old in Aug. 2025. Both pending making it that long.

harley08

Blackhawk
Will be married 48 years in August.
I know the answer to staying married.
Happy wife, happy life!
Yes dear, yes dear, your right dear. Whatever you say dear!

Latest posts