28GA Box

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Anyone need a Red Label box and EVERYTHING? I mean EVERYTHING but the shotgun. Tell me the serial number and it's yours for the cost of shipping. Looks like it was produced somewhere between 1999 and 2001.

Catalog number KRL-2827BRE.
Caliber 28GA/SIC28.
Model 04269.

This is not really a "For Sale", yet.

b1buddy

Single-Sixer
Do you mean "tell you the s/n of OUR Red label" or " tell you the s/n on your box"?
I assume our Red label. I do have a 28 Red label and no box, but, it is the one with the gold bird on the side. I would like to have a box for it, but necessarily just any box. At least one that would be pretty close would be fine. If yours would fit that, then I would happily PM you my s/n and fees to ship it.
thanks,
Buddy

I'm attempting to find owner of the shotgun for the box so I can reunite them. Since the store that sold it could not find them, there's probably little hope, but I gotta try. I would want anyone to do the same for me.

I'll probably end up listing it for sale. It's a white 50th anniversary box. It has a full and two skeet chokes so l suspect the shotgun sold with the imp cyl and mod chokes.

JCCVaquero

Bearcat
I recently bought a 28 ga RL 420-04975. No Box no papers no extra chokes. If you box is a match, You should give me a call 607-480865