Wrangler collecting?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I started to collect all models that came with holsters but that got out of hand and I missed a couple before I started so I quit and just pick up the occasional one that interests me. I have 7 so far.

Last edited:
The price is very attractive. And the colors are interesting. It's actually nice to see Ruger sell something other than black.

Well, no, it's interesting that people will buy a traditional revolver in colors other than blued steel and walnut. It's nice really.

I don't have one yet, but hearing all the good things about the weight and accuracy have me wanting one.

gunman42782

Hunter
After saying I would never own one, I now own 3!

Attachments

• Wrangler triple threat.jpg
    Wrangler triple threat.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 61

contender

Ruger Guru
Welcome to the Forum Hour of Angle!!

At 6,, you have a small collection. But as mentioned,, there are a lot more to add to make the collection complete. But that's the beauty of collecting,, chasing that "next one!"
Between the colors,, the barrel lengths, and different configurations,, combined with the low prices,, I say; "Why NOT collect them if you want to?"

key wording is "entry level" because those 6 or 7 so far don;t cost what ONE old model seems to be running these days.....not even a dozen or more, would be trade bait for a MINT Hawkeye 256...............:unsure: do it now boys and girls while your young and still have ANY money...:rolleyes:;)

....and YES, I was offered 3 in a trade for a 'mint' boxed BKH-36 or my BKH-34X and I told them NO , thank you.........:cool::cautious:

GypsmJim

Single-Sixer
I don't usually buy more than one of any item. Having the same item in different colors also is of no interest.

But, finding a matched set of consecutive serial numbers WAS of interest. Housed in a homemade walnut case made the purchase right. (my avatar)

Latest posts