New mini14

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TINCANBANDIT is back

Single-Sixer
I just looked at the Sampson folding stock on shopruger.com . There is no sling attachment points on the stock . Now this makes sense as you will be using most likely a mini with the front swivel in the original stock😟. Now looking at Sampson website they offer sights, flash suppressor etc . To " make " a folder , but no swivels ...........

actually there is a sling attachment point at the rear, you attached a QD style sling swivel into the slot shown below and Samson sells a new gas port cap that allows a QD to be attached at the front
IMG_6226.JPG
BA-Sling-Point-LIve.jpg

JBP

Single-Sixer
A little thread drift here but , did any of you sks guys ever put optics on one . ? I have seen scope mounts for them . Just curious how they stack up .......😉
I had one of the Chinese models. It was the firearm that got me into serious shooting. Put a 4x32 scope on it and got 1-3 MOA with Russian ammo. Had to get rid of it when had retina detachment and doc told me to cut back on recoil.

While you girls are whining about the cost/value of this beauty, here in the Constitution State we are restricted from owning this banned assault weapon because of the extra dangerous flash hider (we need cops to be able to see your muzzle flash so they can shoot you?), the folding stock (because criminals often carry these concealed?) and the pistol grip (which assists gun handling making pistol grips extra dangerous?). Please stop belly aching and purchase one of these immediately while you still have the right to. This is Ruger at its coolest. I pity the poor fool who doesn't recognize this truth.
Sincerely,
Mr. T. from Connecticut

moparclan

Single-Sixer
I had one of the Chinese models. It was the firearm that got me into serious shooting. Put a 4x32 scope on it and got 1-3 MOA with Russian ammo. Had to get rid of it when had retina detachment and doc told me to cut back on recoil.
Had this setup on one of my Chinese SKS, never did like the feel of the folding stock. Took everything back off and sold on eBay. The scope and mount did a pretty good job at holding zero. Now back to the original wooden stock.
DSC01375.JPG

DSC01376a.jpg

bobski

Hunter
i saw what looked like gb802's in a news real some time ago...in france. some kind of hostage thing or crowd control was going on. anyone know if they have a deal with ruger to supply them?

Latest posts