New mini14

Help Support Ruger Forum:

$1849.00. On Rugers website today.
2.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:

hittman

Staff member
Those prices ARE what the market will bear.
Sure, you can put one together ya da ya da ya da but that's not an apples to apples comparison to the auction items shown.

I know of one in stainless, with factory folder ( not new reproduction ) that lettered as NOT original and in 90% condition. It brought an easy $1400 "buy it now".

bigbillyboy

Buckeye
Those prices ARE what the market will bear.
Sure, you can put one together ya da ya da ya da but that's not an apples to apples comparison to the auction items shown.

I know of one in stainless, with factory folder ( not new reproduction ) that lettered as NOT original and in 90% condition. It brought an easy $1400 "buy it now".
If you want one just to shoot , not caring about factory " original" , I see no down side to saving several hundred dollars .😉

bigbillyboy

Buckeye
I just looked at the Sampson folding stock on shopruger.com . There is no sling attachment points on the stock . Now this makes sense as you will be using most likely a mini with the front swivel in the original stock😟. Now looking at Sampson website they offer sights, flash suppressor etc . To " make " a folder , but no swivels ...........

Latest posts