• Beretta 92 FS/Inox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CZ 75B/Stainles

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
DA_TriggR4Ruger said:
Still looking for a CZ75B Stainless... They don't seem very easy to find...

You can order one from CZ Custom for $624 right now with either finish polish. I've bought out of stock from them before and waited almost no time at all, they are CZ's custom shop afterall. Call and ask. It's easy as heck.

My LGS has both finishes in stock in their display cases for about $100 more than that.

Hazama Yakiba

Single-Sixer
Check out this CZ75B YouTube Video and then decide for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45#p/search/0/WgDhURHa0OQ

Haz

DUDE this gun is SWEET! I cant wait to shoot it! The fit & finish are AMAZING... the inside is somewhat rough, not as good as my Beretta Inox but the outside is perfect. Its thick, its solid, its heavy, it feels great in my hand and its the same as all the rest of the CZ 75B stainless but this one is MINE. oh and... ZERO slide to frame wobble. I like how the slide sits down inside the frame, from front to back. Low bore axis. This is not gonna have much recoil.

CZ75BSS_01.jpg

CZ75BSS_02.jpg

CZ75BSS_03.jpg

CZ75BSS_04.jpg

CZ75BSS_05.jpg

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
I'll be honest DA, I PM'd Rev the other day, it sounded as if you were waffling on this gun love of yours.

Congrats on being a new member of the club.

Learn to ride the reset, it won't take long at all, then you'll really smile. :D

Earlier when I mentioned this gun was thick, I meant it in that its thick on the inside but not on the outside. I broke it down to clean it and cleaned out all the factory goo. Function tested it with 5 rounds of winchester white box, these five rounds cycled repeatedly through both magazines. SOOO excited to shoot it!!!

revhigh

Hawkeye
Congratulations DA!

Very nice!

Just wait till you experience the accuracy of that 75.

Its gonna blow your mind

Latest posts