WTB one of Chads references preferrebly the most recent but the pocket is better than nothing

Help Support Ruger Forum:

twriggen

Single-Sixer
I received mine from him when I joined RENE, at least the 2-part full page version. It sits on the bench at the dining room table, at the great angst of my wife. I'd love to have a copy of the pocket version book but I have not been lucky enough to come across one someone is willing to give up.

I received mine from him when I joined RENE, at least the 2-part full page version. It sits on the bench at the dining room table, at the great angst of my wife. I'd love to have a copy of the pocket version book but I have not been l

I may have a spare copy. There are (2) volumes. Last printed in 2010. I'll check to see what I have.
thanks ..let me know.

I don't think you HAVE to be a member of a Ruger forum to be able to subscribe to the Red Eagle News Exchange and get the Reference Manual (large or small). Send him Chads address and he can get started. Yes, joining a forum (this one is one of my main ones, the other is the Ruger Owners and Collectors Society forum) will definitly increase his Ruger knowledge.

Latest posts