This week's stash is the cream of the crop of dads 103 handguns and 2 1 of 1 prototypes

Help Support Ruger Forum:

The Bobcat auction title & description suggest that the gun can fire .44 Magnum ammunition ("This gun can shoot either 357 or 44 mag"). That does NOT sound correct, based on the information at the link you provided:

If it can NOT fire .44 Mag ammo, you might want to think about updating/correcting the auction before you get any more bids, just to avoid any pissed-off ignorant bidders!

As always IMHO, FWIW, YMMV, good luck with the auction, etc.
:)

The Bobcat auction title & description suggest that the gun can fire .44 Magnum ammunition ("This gun can shoot either 357 or 44 mag"). That does NOT sound correct, based on the information at the link you provided:

If it can NOT fire .44 Mag ammo, you might want to think about updating/correcting the auction before you get any more bids, just to avoid any pissed-off ignorant bidders!

As always IMHO, FWIW, YMMV, good luck with the auction, etc.
I see your point.. However i think it's pretty clear IMO. You can shoot normal 357 or use 44 magnum brass shooting a 357 projectile. You'd have to be pretty dense to think a 357 barrel could handle a .44 tip

I see your point.. However i think it's pretty clear IMO. You can shoot normal 357 or use 44 magnum brass shooting a 357 projectile. You'd have to be pretty dense to think a 357 barrel could handle a .44 tip

Unfortunately, some GunBroker bidders are indeed pretty dense AND will complain about anything. (When I see feedback from those types on other people's auctions, I block them just so I won't ever have to deal with them myself! ;^)

As always IMHO, FWIW, YMMV, good luck with the auctions & best regards, etc.

Latest posts