Will you buy a Ruger SR9c?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SavageDetroit

Bearcat
Yes I believe I will. I was ready to buy a SR9 to eventually carry. Seems like all the kinks have been worked out of the full size so the compact version should be good to go.

AZ Outlaws

Bearcat
No. I don't need one. And, after the recalls for the LCP (and it's peening issue prior to the recall) and the SR9 (now with it's peening issue post recall)... I'm done with Ruger. Their R&D and quality control are lacking. I will say at least my Mark III has been trouble free.

If I had the spare cash, yes I would. I like the size, at least what I read...not real comfortable with these striker fired pistols and the doubley doohdad trigger...but never really shot one of them much... just a few rounds through some glucks....

but like I said, if I had the money I'd add the 'C' to my collection, probably before the standard SR9.

I presume the mags are entirely different and won't fit in a PC9... if they did I'd go buy one tomorrow.

Al James

Hunter
Ive been to every gunshop in a 25 mile radius of my house and nothing. Half of the shop workers dont even know what I'm talking about. Looks like online is my only option at this point. Which is fine but my patience is wearing. I sure hope that they have the SR9c fine tuned and that there wont be a bunch of QC issues or even a another recall. That would be bad for Ruger. I like the looks though and everything that I have read has been positive.

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
I was at my favorite LGS today and they had what was described as "A lot" of SR9C's in stock.

I saw and handled both a black and two-tone, they are quite a bit smaller than my CZ P-01's, they do look pretty nice

zbird

Bearcat
Yes, mine came in tuesday. I won't be picking it up till next week. But they let me handle it, all I can say is love at first sight!

buster2209

Bearcat
Whilst I own a SR9, I bought a Walther PPS a few months ago as my cc.

If I hadn't purchased the PPS, I may have been tempted to get the SR9c but would've probably gone with the LCP.

SR9 for winter carry, LCP for summer carry.

moxcamel

Bearcat
Bought it, put a hundred rounds through so far, absolutely love it. I was concerned that it jammed 3 times on the first 10 rounds, but after that initial break-in, it shot the other 90 just fine. I'll put another couple hundred through before I make my final judgments, but so far it's just a really fun gun to shoot.

9Mill_Bill

Bearcat
I was just at Cabelas tonight, and the gun counter guy never even heard of the SR9c. They had a couple full size.....he was very interested in info on the sr9c. maybe they will get some in now!!

s4s4u

Hunter
stchman":3e9qqr0s said:
I have the SR9 and an LCP. I don't see what the SR9c is going to give me that I don't already have.

The all-purpose "tweener" ;-)

Scott

Single-Sixer
I'm continuously "nudging" my wife to shoot my SR9 more, hoping she will like it enough to want her own, in a miniature version....see my plan here - if it's HER idea, then it's not just me wanting another toy, right?

CanonLyles

Single-Sixer
I bet I will later this year. I got a couple of rifles and a pair of 10 mm (dare I say) Glocks on the list already. Whenever I finally get around to getting my CC, if I only get 10 rounds, I'm going to make them worth it.

I'm also hoping they come out with OD green to macth my SR9 first. Make it a set. lol

Specs

Single-Sixer
I saw one the other day, it looks nice, but not for pocket carry. It hefted like a Bersa 9UC which I once considered for CC, but I chose a KT PF9.