Will you buy a Ruger SR9c?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Al James

Hunter
Title says it. Will you buy an SR9c? I'm planning on it as soon as I can find one! Is it the 15th yet?

ConradM

Blackhawk
I voted no. I was planning on it... Right up until I found out about the XDm 3.8.

recoilguy

Bearcat
Will I buy one .....I voted no. I have quite a few CC weapons at this time.

If I were in the market for a new CC weapon would I consider one.....absolutely. I almost did not answer the poll because I will not buy any gun in the same catogory as the SR9c in the near future, my decision ahs nothing to do with the SR9c itself.

RCG

3leggeddog

Single-Sixer
NO. Im unhappy with the trigger pull weight on my SR9. Unless Ruger comes out with a FIX for the pull weight and fixes mine, it will be the last center fire Ruger I by!

jhearne

Buckeye
Voted No, but I may end up with one later, like in a year. I've got my money tied up in too many things right now.

Josh

Turbobuddha

Single-Sixer
I am still trying to track one down to put in my pocket. Somehow the SR9 become my CC piece and this should fit nicely in all my holsters and such. Less stuff to buy in the grand scheme of things. And it's just so darn cute.

rugerfreak

Single-Sixer
Voted NO-----I really want to like it--but after personal experience with the SR9 and numerous tales on this board and others--I'll have to pass.

I mean its been 2(3?) years since the SR9 came out and its still a crapshoot whether you get a decent one or not. My money is too tight to be playing games with unproven designs or be a beta tester.

My next gun will be another P95---then I'm done buying guns for awhile.

kscott

Single-Sixer
I'm definitely planning on it because I don't have anything between a full size and a pocket carry, so it sounds like a good size for me. And yes... it is finally the 15th!! :mrgreen:

Al James

Hunter
Well, with this kind of reception it shouldn't take 8 months to find one like it did for my LCP. I look forward to handling one but I'm pretty sure if the money is there that I will buy one right away. Is there a need? No. Do I think it is just cool enough to want one? Yep!

CZReverend

Bearcat
I did notice that rugers website once said shipping jan 15, then was changed to say shipping january. I voted yes, but not until a year on the market.

kscott

Single-Sixer
Yea, CZR I was just gonna post that I saw that too. I talked to my LGS and they said the shipping date is now Jan. 19 and he has already got an assortment of them on order. How exciting?!

zbird

Bearcat
The first one my gun shop gets will be mine. Who knows, it may be the gun I've been searching for my whole life.

22/45 Fan

Hunter
Armybrat":3grcozqg said:
Voted no - already have a nice little Kahr PM9 to go with my recently new SR9.

Mixed marriages are not a problem with me. :lol:
+100. I have the same combination and can't see anything that can replace the PM9 that's any smaller, thinner or lighter. One ultra compact is enough.

My SR9 is full size and I see no reason to get a somewhat smaller but not REAL small version of the same thing.

tdyoung58

Bearcat
Al James":3fa4zbo5 said:
Title says it. Will you buy an SR9c? I'm planning on it as soon as I can find one! Is it the 15th yet?

Nope, never bought a SR9 either

Have enough 9mm's to shoot at the range with already, I carry a .45ACP

Already have a Kel-Tec P-11, Taurus PT111mp and a Springfield XD9 tactical

no more room in the safe for another 9mm . . . only 45's

Guess I'm surprised that so many folks would vote no, with the reason being they already have a little gun.

If I quit buying guns only because I already had a similar one, I would have not bought any new guns for many, many years. :lol:

So, with the argument I'm using, yes, I will end up with one of these SR9c's. Just like I bought a SR9, originally, in spite of having many other mid and large-size semi autos.

WAYNO.

ConradM

Blackhawk
If they improved the trigger at all I would consider it. But I'm skeptical.

Al James

Hunter
Well looks like the "NO" won. Looks like Ruger still may sell a few though. I look forward to owning one and when I do I will post my impressions.

btrumanj

Single-Sixer
Although I want another 9MM, there have been too many problems with the SR9 to suit me. I'm a dyed in the wool Ruger fan but there are a few I'll pass on for now. :)