What is your favorite Ruger .22 Handgun

Help Support Ruger Forum:

taylorthom

Bearcat
Just came back for the range. Took my mkII and my single six what a great pair of guns. Even though 22lr ammo is expensive it's still the cheapest and most fun going!
I hope the ammo begins to return toward 2012 prices but until then 22lr still puts a grin on my face!

Thom

Shooter III

Single-Sixer
I posted to this topic a few months ago and have changed my 22/45 once again.
I had someone do the "grip mod" so I can add a custom grip

2014-04-26091719_zps1bb4cbb2.jpg

Major T

Blackhawk
Depends. For chores around the farms and ranches, a Bearcat in a Ruger holster, usually stoked with a shot shell first up.

For target shooting, an old 5" MkI.

But recently, I have begun to covet one of the .22-45 Light models???

Jack

Stainless22

Bearcat
It's a tossup between my stainless Single Six Convertible and my stainless Mark III Hunter. I love 'em both.

Chief_10Beers

Blackhawk
It depends on what I want to shoot on any giving day. Sometimes it's my Single Six, sometimes it's my MKIII, sometimes it's my SR22 and sometimes it's a combination of any two or all three. In other words, all three of my 22 Handguns are my favorite :mrgreen: ..................................

Jeffro57

Bearcat
It all started with a SR22. Next came a Lipsey's Single-Ten. Then I stumbled into the Bearcat "Shopkeeper", and thought that would be it! WRONG!!! I pick up a new SP101 (also .22lr) on Thursday. So far, they all rank neck and neck! I'm hoping to get over the Ruger-itis, but so far, there seems to be no hope!

magnaportssk

Bearcat
My two favorite Rugers ever. The auto is 23 years old and the revolver about 5- both built by Mag-na-port. The SP is a 4" .22 cut to 3".

DUNTOV

Single-Sixer
wildchild2010 said:
The six shooter in the single six is the cats butt.

Mine is a MKII 4.75" stainless tapered fixed sight barrel/receiver on a MKIII 22/45 RP frame with a MKII bolt, no mag safety,no internal lock, and a MKII trigger to allow either MKII 22/45 or MKIII 22/45 mags
Very accurate, and balances well 26 oz.

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
RugerFan1911 said:
Was the SR22, but that's now second to my Ruger Mark II.

My SR 22 has turned out to be a piece of crap will not run more than about 3 magazines with any brand ammo before fouling up. Just got a Mark II and took it to the range today with three different brands of ammo, shot about 500 rounds through it, this is by far a much better 22 auto. The SR 22 is going to the dump, I'll be shopping for Mark II number two shortly.

kcmitch

Bearcat
Has to be my Single Six Combo with fixed sights. Very accurate and looks better than the adjustable sight model. More cowboy wouldn't you say?