What is your favorite holster?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kr308

Bearcat
Jeff Quinn sold me on the Simply Rugged sourdough pancake in his video for the Lipsey's SBH, (I wound up the Talo version).Very versatile holster. good for hunting, EDC and can be worn cross draw.

Aeroscout9

Single-Sixer

Just got my shoulder holster in from Texas. I'm a fan. I had to get the U.S. Stamped on there too. Can't have a proper tanker holster without those two letters properly installed! Again, thanks for throwing the discount code on this thread. Got those letters and the fish scale for free! :wink:

Sakoluvr

Single-Sixer
I got mine too. I thought the leather was on the thin side, especially the strap.

Cholo

Staff member
I, too, have to go with the Bianchi lined Lawman and have several. I like the suede lining and open toe to clean it with someone else's toothbrush. It works well crossdraw with a 7 1/2" SBH.

MaxP

Buckeye
alaskantinbender said:
Bear Paw Jack said:
GD1656 said:
Diamond D out of Alaska makes a super chest rig

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Best field holster out there. Can be carried in the center of your chest or adjusted down low to the side. Great access to your hand gun wearing heavy winter clothing or rain gear.

While I agree Diamond D makes a great rig, check out 7x Leather. I like there's even more.