What fits in this Holster?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

2old2know

Bearcat
Hi all,
I picked this very nice handmade Holster / Knife Combo up today, what I need to find out is what does it fit. My guess is that a Single Action Blackhawk, or maybe and Old Army may fit, but I'd hate to sell it to someone and then find out it doesn't fit. You all have any thoughts on this?

GA Cracker

Blackhawk
Put a price on it. I may or may not wanna take a chance on it based on price. I have a weakness for leather. I don't know how practical it may be but I think it looks cool!

MEWERT

Bearcat
Nice looking rig. Too bad it has the knife attached. Looks to be a revolver holster. Start chucking guns in it till one fits. If you want to sell it, just give some measurements as to length and width. Then sell as-is.

LaneP

Single-Sixer
Find someone with a 4-5/8" single action army and see if that won't slide in. That would be my first guess.

The Blackhawk Kid

Blackhawk
Just send it to me :mrgreen: I'm bound to have something that'll fit, and I have the perfect belt! :) I think a Blackhawk or Vaquero, Colt clone would be right at home! Cool holster!Now you can star in an old "B" western! 8) BHK

2old2know

Bearcat
2old2know said:
*****NOW FOR SALE, ck. classifieds*****
Hi all,
I picked this very nice handmade Holster / Knife Combo up today, what I need to find out is what does it fit. My guess is that a Single Action Blackhawk, or maybe and Old Army may fit, but I'd hate to sell it to someone and then find out it doesn't fit. You all have any thoughts on this?