What’s it worth?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

roylt

Hunter
I have a whole collection of P-Guns. They are worth what the other person is willing to pay for them. All of mine are in the box never fired mint condition. I have 5 P-345's. A lot of people did not like the P-345 but I love it
Fellow P-nut here Dean,
The first hand guns I ever purchased were a glock and a P89DC from a younger guy that needed cash and was selling motorcycle parts. We got to talking and bam I turned into a P-nut!
Also most made a deal to buy a collection from a guy in TX but divorce happened and I had to pass to be sure I could keep my kids and house a float. Lawyers are expensive. I tinkered here and there when a super cheap deal came along and resold a few to make ends meet a bit easier. Never did find a good enough deal on a laser model though. I do have a couple oddballs still in the safe. Figure someday the kids may like them or I can always sell for college money HAHA.

Sorry for the hijack on this post but you should make a post to show off your P-guns. If you feel comfortable showing them off that is. Some don't like to share and that is understandable.

Keep the P-guns alive!!

Bret

Bearcat
That said , I tried to offer my P944
.40 to my dealer in partial trade for another gun, because I really don't need anything in .40 , and they didn't even want to give me anything for it.
That's just plain insulting. They could at least make you an offer. I'd give you $100 for it all day long (assuming it's in newish condition).

They are worth what the other person is willing to pay for them.
Now that's some helpful wisdom right there.

I have never shot any of them. And do not ever plan to
I bought a few of them new years ago rt off this Forum
After you kick the bucket and your heir takes them into a gun shop...
Heir: "I have all these Ruger P series pistols that my father collected."
Gun Shop Owner: "I can give you $125 each for them."
Heir: "These are brand new, not used."
Gun Shop Owner: "They were transferred, so I can only sell them as used."
Heir: :cry:

akbluz

Blackhawk
I picked up a Ruger P90 a couple of months back (it'll be right at home with the SIG and Glock .45acp that I have). It's been too danged cold for me to get out and shoot it (I know I'm a wimp). But I'll get it out to shoot before long and I know I'll be pleased with it.

dbuffington1

Bearcat
HVYMAX. You love to stir the pot. You make me sick. You get your kicks going from one forum to another bashing people looking for trouble. That is what you are a Troll. Do you have any friends. Any at all. I don't think you do. I just could not figure how anyone could like you. Your attitude towards other people is terrible. But you are who you are.

This is your Reality Check Hvymax. A lot to overcome but if you start rt now and try to be nice you might just make it to the PEARLY GATES.

magpouch

Single-Sixer
Well, this is my experience. In the last year or so I have acquired a P85, P89, and 4 P95's. All from GunBroker and all for under $200. Transfer fees and shipping puts them around $250... Patience is the key.

dbuffington1

Bearcat
HVYMAX. You erased everything you had in your box yesterday. Why Are you having a guilt trip. Did you erase everything because you felt bad about the things you said. What you are is a Bully and that is really bad. A grown man that can not say anything good but loves to bully people. It is not funny anymore HVYMAX. You must be miserable in your own little world. Why don't you start rt now today tonight to be a better person. You could do it if you wanted to. You owe me a apology for all the things you said . I'am sure if you did that the people on this forum would accept you and you could move on. And try to be a better person.

Last edited:

Latest posts