Waiting for Spring

Help Support Ruger Forum:

nrobe50

Buckeye
Nice Minnesota afternoon.

OGHZVQW.jpg

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
YESSIR..ABOUT THE SAME DOWN HERE, 75 MIKES SOUTH........reminds me why I as so joyous when we relocated to Tucson in 1978......only stayed 8 1/2 yrs and should have but could not stay(work)Mid MN has had three months of LOTS OF below zero weather. BUT........it was 32 today! I remain suspect of lots of snow in March.........

contender

Ruger Guru
If I want to get cussed,, all I'd have to do is show that picture to Miss Penny. She doesn't like snow,, except for about 1 hour, then wants it gone. Pictures like that make her feel cold. We could never move to a place like that,, as she'd never go.
We get a few snows here,, & most often,, they don't last long. She grouses about it but she knows it's temporary. She'll take pictures,, but after that,, she wants it GONE!

Me? Heck,, I can adapt.

Nice picture of a northern spring! :D

Biggfoot44

Blackhawk
Eh , that just a continuation of winter .

The frustrating thing is 65 deg one day , 20's the next , ugly mud and slush , remnant ice patches on warm days .

hittman

Staff member
We're having the same yo-yo weather as Bigfoot44. Gonna be a very muddy spring here I bet.

Three times this winter we've had 60 degrees followed by 6, 8 or 10 inches of snow 2 days later followed by 50s and 60s the next weekend.

Today it's gonna be mid-50s, last Wednesday was snow.

HW11

Single-Sixer
I love snow. I like to watch it fall while I'm eating breakfast. I like for there to be enough on the ground that I can make snow ice cream for lunch. Then I want it gone before I go to bed. :)

sixshot

Buckeye
Still lots of snow here & COLD at night, but that's the beauty of living in Idaho. It won't last forever, spring is coming, the days are getting longer & I did see a Rock Chuck a few days ago!

Dick

Chance

Buckeye
A month later and we are supposed to get to 94 later today. Almost warm enough to put the sweatshirts away