Stainless .41 Mag Blackhawks?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JLarsson

Single-Sixer
I know there were some SS .41 Mag Hunters made, but were there any .41 Mag SS Blackhawks in any barrel length? I've never seen one and thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

JLarsson

Single-Sixer
I guess we ought to be thankful they made any .41's at all, but I would really like a 5.5" stainless blackhawk. Or even a 4-5/8". I've got a couple 6.5" blued .41's, one of which I've fitted a steel grip frame to. Wonderful revolvers! My .41 Redhawk is great also, and IS stainless. Don't know if they made any blued .41 Mag Redhawks.

If you want to spend the money and endure the wait you could go with the Freedom Arms 83 or 97 in 41 mag. You might be able to find a discontinued Seville in stainless 41 but they are tough to find as well. I took a blued 41 blackhawk and had it Np3 coated by Robar just because Ruger never made the gun you are looking for.

JLarsson

Single-Sixer
Wow, Robb. Nice revolvers!

I am not familiar with the Np3 coating but I will be. :)

I know what you mean about Freedom Arms. I have a Model 83 in .454 Casull. My budget won't allow for that, but I have drooled over their website a time or two.

Arky

Single-Sixer
They did two or three limited runs for Acusport in the SBH Stainless with 5 1/2 in BBL. I have one from the 2003 run I bought used.

The Blackhawk Kid

Blackhawk
I have a gun like Robb has. I took a blue NM Bhk 41 mag, fitted a stainless bisley grip frame, then had the gun Np3 coated. It is getting custom grips fitted. It looks almost like the Accusport models.

Chuckbuster

Single-Sixer
.41 Hunter (at top) and a Bisley (at 3 o'clock) in here. The Bisley at 9 o'clock is a .45 Colt, not a convertible. 6.5"Blue .41 at 1 o'clock which happens to be the one in my Avatar. All wearing BearPaw Grips from gooseman179

Latest posts