SR9c

Help Support Ruger Forum:

revhigh

Hawkeye
Hey TB !

I added it for you (see my post above). Hope that was OK.

You are the MAN ! That is HOT HOT HOT !!

I would buy that gun today, even if it couldn't hit the target, and with a 50 pound trigger !!! The REAL one ... not so much ....

C'mon Matt, you gotta admit the new one's better, and TB is a Wizard !! :D :D

REV

ConradM

Blackhawk
I would be surprised if the SR9c has the same teething problems that the SR9 did...

That being said, I like it a lot.

revhigh

Hawkeye
OK TB .... Awesome ... but if I could trouble you for one final touch ?

Can you fire up your Photoshop airbrush and melt the rest of the sharp lines, so we truly have an anti-snag carry piece ?? Ruger's already done a pretty good job melting the 9c, but I need you to finish up those sharp lines on the slide, and maybe a little bit on the sights, and maybe make the recoil spring plug look a little like the barrel ? Smooooooooth all over. LOL.

Can you do that ?? Huh ? Huh ?? Please ???? :D

REV

Turbobuddha

Single-Sixer
revhigh":3husf0of said:

Can you fire up your Photoshop airbrush and melt the rest of the sharp lines, so we truly have an anti-snag carry piece ?? Ruger's already done a pretty good job melting the 9c, but I need you to finish up those sharp lines on the slide, and maybe a little bit on the sights, and maybe make the recoil spring plug look a little like the barrel ? Smooooooooth all over. LOL.

REV

Man, y'all just ain't ever satisfied, are ya? I was actually thinking of taking off the sites entirely, I'm mean, it's a compact carry gun, who needs sites? If you can't hit a man sized target from concealment in 1.5 secs within a 10 yard circle without using the sites, stay home with the shotty.

Let me see what I have time to get to. I'm sure I have soem work to do. Oh, wait, I'm unemployed. I guess I got some time. No one seems to even want to look at resumes any way.

jhearne

Buckeye
Turbobuddha":3hdu9gq8 said:
revhigh":3hdu9gq8 said:

REV

Man, y'all just ain't ever satisfied, are ya? I was actually thinking of taking off the sites entirely, I'm mean, it's a compact carry gun, who needs sites? If you can't hit a man sized target from concealment in 1.5 secs within a 10 yard circle without using the sites, stay home with the shotty.

Let me see what I have time to get to. I'm sure I have soem work to do. Oh, wait, I'm unemployed. I guess I got some time. No one seems to even want to look at resumes any way.

I was on a car forum for a while and photoshop requests were a dime a dozen. Once you learn how to make carbon fiber parts in photoshop, your on the top of the 'shop list. Looks good so far TB :)

Josh

revhigh

Hawkeye
Turbobuddha":l1mg23s7 said:
No one seems to even want to look at resumes any way.

I'd be glad to look at your resume Turbo, just attach it to the request above !! LOL. :D

Don't take the sights off completely at first, just melt 'em. Thanks.

REV

NC-P95

Bearcat
I kinda like the blue ones... :wink:

SR9c_blue.jpg

revhigh

Hawkeye
Actually, if that was a liitle more 'soldier' blue rather than gay blue, it wouldn't be bad .... how about an OD version ? Also, the slide release device under SR9C shouldn't be blue. :D

REV

Mike J

Hunter
It is a nice looking gun & yes it would look better the way TB did it.

NC-P95

Bearcat
revhigh":12qj5r2c said:
Actually, if that was a liitle more 'soldier' blue rather than gay blue, it wouldn't be bad .... how about an OD version ? Also, the slide release device under SR9C shouldn't be blue. :D

REV

We could make a Pink/Purple gradient version and call it the Rev/Tkarter edition! :lol:

revhigh

Hawkeye
The purple part would be my part ... it's my favorite color ... seriously.

REV

Turbobuddha

Single-Sixer
Last one. I got something to do now. It's still a bit rough. But, this would be nice. No Rail. No front serations. No sites. Just a great little close in and personal defence gun. Oh, crap...looks like I blackened the barrel too. Oh well, I like it.

Ruger-SR9c-4.jpg

gobe

Bearcat
Now that you 'melted' it, got rid of the sights and rail, TB, you can put on the CTC laser sight, eh? Hey, it's a CCW right?

revhigh

Hawkeye
Bwaaaaaaa !!!

I want my stainless slide, black frame, and sights back !!! Melting looks good.

REV

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
I've come to the conclusion that almost all you guys are freakin' crazy, probably why I enjoy this forum so much.

Ruger will sell a lot of these guns, I think most would agree with that.

OMG

Bearcat
Just showed it to my wife

She said "Hey that could be a gun for me"

We will be getting one