SR9c hits SOCAL(quick range day 6-7)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Well the SR9c finally found it's way to SO.CA. and they were on sale at Turners (chain store) and I got one for $508 out the door and now the CA. 10 day wait starts :x . I can't wait to get it to the range and try it out. Dusterman

ruger_fan

Bearcat
OUCH. Makes me feel just a smidgeon better as mine was $449 at Academy, while some of you's been getting even better deals....

Enjoy!

owsi26

Bearcat
I got my SR9c for $429. I've seen prices of $380, on the net, but none are in stock.

leejack

Single-Sixer
Congrats on your new gun!

What do those morons out there think the 10 day wait accomplishes?

Post up a review when you can! :wink:

Lee

A

Anonymous

Waiting periods are the suck, they're stupid. If someone is like me, waiting accomplishes nothing as I have many other guns to choose from, so what good does it do?

Sonnytoo

Blackhawk
Heck, three yrs from now, you won't remember what you paid. You will know a lot about the gun. Good for you. A gun is worth what a guy will pay. My dinner last nite was $35. I could have eaten cheaper at Burger King, but...
sonnytoo

Texasgunner

Single-Sixer
Sonnytoo":2atntoe7 said:
Heck, three yrs from now, you won't remember what you paid. You will know a lot about the gun. Good for you. A gun is worth what a guy will pay. My dinner last nite was $35. I could have eaten cheaper at Burger King, but...
sonnytoo

True-
If we all too cheap to buy Rugers & such we'd all be talkin about our
HI-POINTS :lol:

81aggie

Bearcat
I've seen quite a price range on the SR9C. Got mine for $18 out of my pocket, I'd been collecting BassPro gift cards for a while (my family knows I live in sporting goods stores so I generally get a few cards for birthday, Father's Day, etc.) and had enough to cover the rest of the cost. Wouldn't have paid BP's price out of pocket but couldn't wait for this pistol any longer. Best price I've gotten on a gun in a long time :wink:

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Sometimes if you what something now your going to pay the price. Remember $508 was out the door which was tax and CA. DOJ charges, the starting price was $439 and that was on sale original price was $479 which I think is too much thats why I bought it at $439. I could have ordered it and had it shipped in and paided about $450-475 total but someone out here tried to do that but the GS would not ship with 17 round mag (not leagl in CA.) and would not separate the mag so they gave him his money back. Like I said It's the price paid for living in CA. It sucks but what can you do. Dusterman

Trooper Joe

Single-Sixer
89grand":1pqwrz4b said:
Waiting periods are the suck, they're stupid. If someone is like me, waiting accomplishes nothing as I have many other guns to choose from, so what good does it do?

Reminds me of when I first heard of the Illinois 3 day waiting period for a hand gun. I told the dealer, "What's up with that, I won't be mad in 3 days :)...

Trooper Joe

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Well I picked my SR9c at 10:30 am today and went straight to the range near the GS. I put 4 mags through her 2 with the pinkey exstention and 2 without. Target at 20' mark and suprised myself by keeping most of the shots in a 5" circle. This is the first compact I have ever shot and I reaaally like this gun.I only had time to give it a quick wipe down before I shot it I'm going to clean her real good and this weekend I'm going to give her a real good workout, Can't wait and all I can say is she's a keeper :D Dusterman

Latest posts