SR9 holsters?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ConradM

Blackhawk
What are you guys using for holsters? IWB and OWB... I'm leaning towards Comp-Tac atm. Might pick up something cheap locally for open carry while I wait for my CWP to be approved.

slippingaway

Blackhawk
I'll be the first of many to recommend the Crossbreed Supertuck for IWB. www.crossbreedholsters.com

I can't think of a single bad thing that has ever been said about them. Quality, price, comfort, and especially service are all as high as possible.

ConradM

Blackhawk
slippingaway":2a1wm8tf said:
I'll be the first of many to recommend the Crossbreed Supertuck for IWB. www.crossbreedholsters.com

I can't think of a single bad thing that has ever been said about them. Quality, price, comfort, and especially service are all as high as possible.

Nice, any idea on how long the wait is for one?

mm

Bearcat
I'll second the Crossbreed Supertuck. They only took about 2-3 weeks in the holiday season a few months ago. I use mine every day.

yooper1

Single-Sixer
My crossbreed was ordered online on a Sunday evening and it showed up at my house the very next thursday

Grendel

Single-Sixer
Here's another recommendation for the Crossbreed Supertuck. Great product. Comfortable, concealable, and adjustable. Lifetime warranty and EXCELLENT customer service.

-JT

ConradM

Blackhawk
22/45 Fan":3jauq5rk said:
For cheap, the Fobus HK1 holster is specifically listed for the SR9. i have one and it fits very well.

Thx! That might be just what I'm looking for. :D

ConradM

Blackhawk
22/45 Fan":838k5a64 said:
For cheap, the Fobus HK1 holster is specifically listed for the SR9. i have one and it fits very well.

Actually, I'm really interested in these... can you post some pics of yours? Maybe with just the gun and with you wearing it?

ConradM

Blackhawk
tango6":akvk3841 said:
I just ordered the fobus HK1. not a bad price and free shipping :)

I'm going to look around and see if I can find one locally.

ruumis

Bearcat
I just ordered an extra SR9 minotaur body for my Comp-Tac MTAC. originally I had ordered the MTAC for my HK P2000SK. Now I can use it for both.

ConradM

Blackhawk
So I stopped by cabela's tonight looking for a fobus... They didn't have any. So I picked up an uncle mikes nylon size 15 for $15. Its cheap, it works, and it will get me by until I get my CWP and a CC holster.

So I decided I would OC tonight since I have a holster and MAN did I get some reactions... :lol: Not sure what I was expecting, but it was an experience no less.

mekender

Single-Sixer
you can order directly from fobus on their website... the mag pouch i ordered a couple of weeks ago was in my hand less than a week after i ordered it... great service from them

STL_SR9er

Bearcat
If you guys were going to go IWB, which of these two would you pick? Crossbreed Super Tuck or a Comp-Tac ? Im assuming that these are among the best of the IWB's available?

-Thanks