Some New Leather

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cholo

Staff member
My Simply Rugged 1 3/4" belt and Cuda holster have served me well. I carry a 1911 and wanted something new. I received these today from www.tuckergunleather.com. Rob Longenecker is a great guy to do business with. Lightening fast communication, and he'll call you!

I have 2 oxblood/black cherry holsters and wanted something new. I liked the medium brown pics, but pics can be deceiving. I ordered the dark brown. It came looking like the medium brown. I got the sweat shield (highly recommended) and smooth cowhide lining. The belt is about 3/8" thick. I'm pretty pleased :)

L4PsMB7.jpg

dUGMb0b.jpg

PTCM6ms.jpg

Cholo

Staff member
Thanks! I have 4 favorite states: Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and Texas. He offered the TX concho in several different forms. I was cool with this one :)

caryc

Hawkeye
Great looking rig. I've used that little Texas Star concho in some of my grips. I wonder if he put a hole in that bigger concho and inserted the stem of the smaller one into the bigger one, or if it's a one piece concho made that way. Either way it was a cool idea and looks great.