Six series gun mat diagram question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FLgun

Single-Sixer
Evening, not sure where to post this. I am
Lookin at getting a rubber gun mat and got to thinking that I plain to teach myself how to disassemble reassemble my security six. Well it would be awesome to have a rubber gun mat with the parts diagram on the mat as they do with some many other guns, but given the fact the six series were discontinued before popular internet use Imagine my only option is a custom verison but would prefer it didn't cost over $100.00 as one site quoted me. Any recommendations as to where I'd find a more affordable version ?

Attachments

• FED577CE-B0B9-4825-9ABB-0B10E94A2590.jpeg
    FED577CE-B0B9-4825-9ABB-0B10E94A2590.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 47

contender

Ruger Guru
I've never seen one in rubber. There are paper ones out there though if my memory is correct. I'd have to did into my stored paperwork to find one. But I'm sure RoninPa will be along to verify or correct me about it.

FLgun

Single-Sixer
I've never seen one in rubber. There are paper ones out there though if my memory is correct. I'd have to did into my stored paperwork to find one. But I'm sure RoninPa will be along to verify or correct me about it.
I just ment having that diagram printed on one of the rubber gun mats such as Mtek.. but don't see a custom one order version available

MinorLV

Ruger Six Series and DA Collector
I have seen the paper ones but they do not pop-up very often. They occasionally show up on EBay. Let me know if you find someone that does the custom work b/c I may be interest in one as well.

Thanks and Happy Holidays all!

Probably the main problem with a company like TekMat is how old the Six series is and the, frankly, limited number that they would probably sell would preclude the cost to print. That said, there are paper ones out there like people said and I would find and get one and take it to a place that might be able to, at a reasonable cost, transfer the image to the same size sheet of a plastic or polymer material, or laminate it with some 10 mil or heavier sheets. The next time I go to the people who do my display signs for my ROCS displays, I'll take one that I have and ask them what they could do.

contender

Ruger Guru
Good idea Ron. Lamination can be done in many office supply places like Staples or Office Depot. I've had many maps laminated years ago like this, and they are still in excellent condition. As long as their lamination machine is wide enough to accommodate the poster/print,, it'd be good to go!