Sheriff's Model

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Long Colt

Bearcat
I can't post pictures here, but please try to give me an idea if possible, on a good selling price.

Ruger KBNV-453-I, 45 LC, Sheriff's model, 3 3/4", stainless, ivory grips. Has been shot, but not excessively.
I have the original factory box, papers, and lock.

Thanks for your help,

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Look on Gunbroker (COMPLETED auctions) and see what they're actually being sold at.

Long Colt

Bearcat
BlkHawk73 said:
Look on Gunbroker (COMPLETED auctions) and see what they're actually being sold at.

Thanks for the reference, I took a look at Gunbroker, but didn't see a link for "completed auctions".
Do you have to be a member to get the link?

Long Colt

Bearcat
Jim Luke said:
Go to the gunbroker homepage and click the "advanced" button on the search bar.

Thanks, but as I suspected, you have to register to use that feature. I'm not interested in giving them personal information. I'll have to go a different route.

Thanks to all

I don't put much stock in valuing a gun by what the auction sites have sold stuff for. The swings can be ridiculous at both high and low ends.

Here's one. A year or two ago this price would have been in my buying and selling range, but the price would be a bit higher, now.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/979172449/Ruger_Vaquero_3_75_Polished_SS_Ivory_Grips_45LC_KBNV_453_S.htm

WAYNO.

Long Colt

Bearcat
WAYNO said:
I don't put much stock in valuing a gun by what the auction sites have sold stuff for. The swings can be ridiculous at both high and low ends.

Here's one. A year or two ago this price would have been in my buying and selling range, but the price would be a bit higher, now.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/979172449/Ruger_Vaquero_3_75_Polished_SS_Ivory_Grips_45LC_KBNV_453_S.htm

WAYNO.

Thanks, that's pretty near where I was thinking, I didn't want to be too low, or high, so it gives me a ball park.
I appreciate your time and efforts.

Tom