RW Gripframes new Ruger sights!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

These are my own words, not a sales pitch and I'm not affiliated with RW Gripframes. But I want you guys to know about this amazing upgrade! This is a copy of my FB post- but just look at the pictures and the price if you want to skip the wordy review.

Put Ronnie Wells and Fermin Garza in the same room together, and magic happens. If you own a Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, Single Six, Redhawk, Super Redhawk, or GP100- you need this sight.

To call this a replacement blade is mischaracterizing the dramatic effect it has on your sight picture. Yet installation is as easy as replacing that factory blade. The only tool that you need is the screwdriver used to adjust the factory sight. The factory sight base is reused, along with the adjustment screw so you keep the click adjustment. A new spring is included, along with a small Allen wrench to lock the set screw in place once you have made your final adjustment. It's that simple! And once you lock in that set screw, your windage adjustment stays put!

The sight picture is crisp and clean. The glare that is so distracting on factory sights is gone- replaced by a matte black serrated surface with precisely inlet and painted markings. The sight is made out of steel- and is perfectly blued. No easily marred aluminum here. This sight is as rugged as the rest of your gun!

This sight is available in many different styles, and for about $70! If you've priced replacement sights, you know what a deal this is.

Check them out at RW Gripframes and you'll want one on every one of your Rugers!

IMG_7787.jpeg

Front view
IMG_7788.jpeg

Bottom view
IMG_7789.jpeg

Top view
IMG_7790.jpeg

Factory Ruger sight. I've always hated that glare.
IMG_7791.jpeg

White outline sight installed. What a difference!
IMG_7793.jpeg

Target blade on my .44 Bisley Super.

IMG_7796.jpeg

Express blade on my .45. Now I need a front brass bead.
IMG_7799.jpeg

Side profile
IMG_7800.jpeg

Another angle-
IMG_7801.jpeg

Last pic.

Hmmm, that's very interesting! I might have to try one of the white notched sights, I think that'll probably work the best for me. Thank you for the well done review, and great pics!

I hope that I don't like it too much, though. I'd have to buy about 15 more of them! Unless there's a bulk discount available! :D

Hmmm, that's very interesting! I might have to try one of the white notched sights, I think that'll probably work the best for me. Thank you for the well done review, and great pics!

I hope that I don't like it too much, though. I'd have to buy about 15 more of them! Unless there's a bulk discount available! :D
I'm telling ya- a product rarely comes along that makes me excited. But this one- this might be the most "bang for your buck" that I can remember.

Stantheman1986

Single-Sixer
I might need a few of these for some of my Rugers

I have two Bowen sighs on two Blackhawks and despite the screws being blue Loc Tited down, the elevation screw and allen screw worked loose on both. I just finished wrenching them down. One more time and they're getting the Red loctite , since I never plan to change the zero anyway

mjac

Bearcat
If you own a Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, Single Six, Redhawk, Super Redhawk, or GP100- you need this sight.

Surcurity Six is absent from the list. Will one work on S6?