Ruger Reference Update Available Soon

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
Just letting everybody know that I'm currently working on the revisions of the Ruger Reference Volumes and hope to have them available in 4 to 6 weeks or so. If you would like a set they'll be sold at the same $25 that they've been in the past. I don't have a count on the number of pages this revision will have but it will of course include quite a few more.
Posted in classifieds also.
You can either send funds now and I'll reserve copies for you or you may wish to wait for the order form that I am sending out to everybody.
Chet15

flatgate

Hawkeye
jengel":2l3s2102 said:
Is this going to be in the pocket size format?

There's way too much info to be a "pocket guide".

Believe Me. :)

flatgate

PS The RENE has offered Pocket Guides in the past. They are nice to keep handy when in the vicinity of a potential purchase.... :D

flatgate

chet15

Hawkeye
These are the two volume 8-1/2" x 11" sets as I have to update those first anyway. I'll make a decision about the pocket references sometime soon as well.
Yes, if you wish to order, you can pay by personal check, MO or paypal at [email protected]
There will be a lot of new info in these as I have obtained a lot of the actual production numbers on most of Ruger's special distributor models from the RB-22WS stainless grip frame Bisley up...pretty much up to last year's offerings.
Chet15