Ruger Precision Rimfire

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wolfee

Blackhawk
This is the last thing I need--that I'll probably buy as soon as I see one. Ruger is going gaga bat crap crazy with new stuff now. SHOT show isn't even here yet. 2018 will be a very interesting year for Ruger aficionados!

Dixiejack

Bearcat
I wonder when Ruger will start shipping them to dealers. I've never been much of a Ruger long gun fan except for the # 1's and I have had SS's and BH's since they first came out. Guess I will mosey by my LGS tomorrow and see if I can put one on order (for the kid in me).

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
Really like this offering at this MSRP. I assume it will sell for low 4s once the novelty of it wears off. Looks to have the same trigger as the RPR. Also 30 MOA rail and CHF barrel! Can't wait to hear range reports on it!

Big Old Boy

Hunter
It has been said Ruger is coming out with over 40 new guns in the next year, hold on to your wallet !

wwb

Hunter
No mention as to whether or not it has a match chamber? An important feature for a "Precision" rimfire rifle, if you're really serious about accuracy.

Pat-inCO

Hawkeye
I just some how can not get really excited about a virtually plastic gun.

I can say that because my 77/22 has been in the safe for most of thirty years.
That's the one that shoots 1/2" groups at 50 yards from the bench.
3/4" ten shot groups, and it has the factory trigger. :shock:

:D

Pps1980

Single-Sixer
Next step up from the Ruger American Rimfire - which I quite like.

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
wwb said:
No mention as to whether or not it has a match chamber? An important feature for a "Precision" rimfire rifle, if you're really serious about accuracy.
Accuracy will be the decideing factor for me to buy one. I have never been that impressed with the target 10/22s. Hopefully this will fit the Precision name.