Ruger MARK 1 T514

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Parson

Bearcat
New to Ruger Forum... Greetings ALL and thanks for the opportunity to share and learn ! I have a Mark 1 T514 (5 1/4 barrel with Micro Sight) and am going to sell it. The gun was made in 1954 and is in very good condition. Almost no blue wear, grips are nice, a few flat diamonds on the checkering, and everything is in excellent condition. Orig. magazine. Anyone wish to share some authentic information as to value of this gun? I know there were not too many produced. (1400 - 2000 depending on where i've looked) and they seem to be the most valuable of all the ruger semi Auto .22lr made. I know what the blue book says, but is there anyone with a real time value? I'd say it is an honest 95% or better. No box or paperwork. THANKS !!! :D

Parson

Bearcat
Thanks guys for the PM's and the Emails... All good ! I'll be on vacation for the next couple weeks, will have Email and Internet most of the time so feel free to connect. I've owned a boat load of Ruger Semi's over the years, customized and smithed em six different ways, but... I'd never seen this variation (T514, 1954) soooo.. It stood out of course! My parents gave me a 200th year Mark 1 for my sixteenth birthday and its been a wonderful companion for the past 34 years! I do have two other Mark 1's for sale, one T512 (early 70's) and one T678 (1958)... The 6 7/8 has Herrit's on it and a small flat with a threaded hole at the muzzle on the bottom, Clark Trigger, etc... The 5 1/2 has factory (but in new condition) walnut checkered grips and shows a fair amount of use. Probably will not get any pics posted till after the first of Feb. Meanwhile, GREAT to be talkin guns!!!

pete44ru

Hunter
[they seem to be the most valuable of all the ruger semi Auto .22lr made.]

You might want o take a peek at the values for an early Standard Auto in it's Salt Cod box, a martially-marked auto, or a Mexican auto. :mrgreen:

Parson

Bearcat
OOps.. well.. New here.. and didnt know there even WAS a classified section.. Sounds like a plan.. When I actually get ready to list them, I'll put em in Classified.. And as far as the most valuable Semi's... Was simply referencing fairly standard offerings from Ruger as per Blue Book. Certainly there will be exceptions and thanks for letting me know what to look for... Thanks everyone for being so friendly and helpful !!! :D

street

Hunter
Here is a picture of a T-514 Tapered Ear.

381369300.jpg

381369290.jpg