Ruger Girl, (the kitty)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
As many of y'all remember, we had a party crasher last fall at the first East Coast Ruger Gathering at my place. A tiny kitten, which Miss Penny & I adopted. We named her "Ruger Girl" due to her showing up at our event. Well, she has definately made her place in our home with our other 4 cats. She's about 8-9 months old right now as far as we know, and still growing. But she loves to come in here to my desk & lay between my keyboard & screen as I work or surf the Forum. I figured I'd share another pic of her since I haven't posted one in a while.

001-6.jpg

RUFFBIRD

Blackhawk
Sweet little Ruger Girl,....she reminds me of Skooter (8 months)

He is with big brother Banjo, looking for birds...
SkooterBanjo.jpg

He's waiting to go to work with me...
Skooter.jpg

He's a little bigger now & sleeps funny.....
100_2117.jpg

We have 4 cats too & they are priceless. Thanks for introducing Ruger Girl. She has a good home indeed! :)

RugerHound

Hunter
Love kitties! Especially Ruger Kitties! We rescue, so we always have a houseful... They all wanna be in that secret room where all the guns are! (When they're not outside doing bird, snake & lizzard detail of course!)

Thanks for sharing Ruger Girl with us Ty!

americal

Hunter
contender said:
As many of y'all remember, we had a party crasher last fall at the first East Coast Ruger Gathering at my place. A tiny kitten, which Miss Penny & I adopted. We named her "Ruger Girl" due to her showing up at our event. Well, she has definately made her place in our home with our other 4 cats. She's about 8-9 months old right now as far as we know, and still growing. But she loves to come in here to my desk & lay between my keyboard & screen as I work or surf the Forum. I figured I'd share another pic of her since I haven't posted one in a while.

001-6.jpg
NICE looking computer set-up :) yep a animal near by is relaxing don't know why --just that way 8)

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Hi,

Ruger Girl seems to have a lot of company "on" the computer...

Idunnowhopulledhertail--wasntme.jpg

BK, who looks a tiny bit like Ruger Girl, appears a touch grumpy cuz Webster won't let her use the keyboard. (Or maybe it's cuz he just pulled her tail?)

Rick C

contender

Ruger Guru
Thanks all! This morning,,, I had 4 out of our 5 cats all over the desk & around the computer. We have 2 baskets on the desks, and they were full, Ruger Girl loves to be in between the screen & keyboard, (when she's not trying to drape across it,) and one was laying next to my arm as I used the mouse.
I enjoy the pics of the other kittys as well! Makes me smile!

RugerHound

Hunter
Well heck.. here's a couple of our feline friends:

Jazzy Belle, a rescue from our old neighborhood:
IMG_2039.jpg

Then there's Bandit who we struggled for days in 110+ degree heat to snag... He's much happier now!
IMG_2016.jpg

KTM

Single-Sixer
Those are great cat photos! :D

My two cats always seem to show up when I'm on the computer too.

This is Selah, he likes to lay on top of the old tube monitor.

Selah%20Monitor_01.jpg

This is Tatelah, she likes to lay on or near my arms or even across my chest when I'm using my laptop.

Tots_Laptop.jpg

yankee7809

Single-Sixer
And I thought I was the only cat loving revolver guy around. Great pictures, guys! Now I've got to dig up my three little outlaws and post their pics if I can figure it out.