Ruger 8500 AR-556 Sporting Rifle

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cavediver27

Bearcat
They are excellent MSR's and I have to say that mine is a joy to shoot. Close to 1,000 rounds with zero failures of any kind with a wide assortment of ammunition. Pretty darn accurate too with a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot.
I would think that somewhere from $600 to $650 is a fair price depending on your location.

jeffmb

Single-Sixer
cavediver27 said:
They are excellent MSR's and I have to say that mine is a joy to shoot. Close to 1,000 rounds with zero failures of any kind with a wide assortment of ammunition. Pretty darn accurate too with a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot.
I would think that somewhere from $600 to $650 is a fair price depending on your location.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Ruger Nut

Single-Sixer
21ja98y.jpg

richboise

Bearcat
Bought one a few weeks ago from Cabela's in Hamburg, PA. They have theirs listed at $700, but I used some Cabela's Rewards money, so I was OTD at $70 flat.
Form 4473 is done on the computer, so all you leave with is your rifle and a receipt. And you personally walk it out of the store. That's new to me for Cabela's.
Purchased the QD sling mount and two additional MAGPUL 30 rounders from AIMSurplus, and just ordered the bayonet lug extension from TripleR Products.
This makes number six in my Ruger collection.

Rich
My first venture into the AR platform, and I'm more than satisfied.

pleadthe2nd

Single-Sixer
This is a great rifle for the money , was able to customize to my preference with the money I saved, love this rifle

Latest posts