Ruger 10 22 Trigger Groups for sale (2)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Yiddil

Single-Sixer
Okay, Lets try this again. I have two complete trigger groups for sale, one is briefly used and the other is new, Both 35.00us plus flat rate shipping in US for 5.95 with USPO. These are factory issue but not BX, the covers will be removed... I do not ship to businesses, or overseas, only to your home. First I want it here gets it.with PM name and address, and Paypal payment within 2 days, Confirmed payment with next day shipping. This is a good deal for someone as they run higher everywhere else. Thanks in md.

DSC00005_zps6ztubnsu.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
Not hijacking your thread, but I saw your other ad & you had a buyer who posted an "I'll take it" for the new trigger group.
Did it not sell?

Next, many here prefer to not use PayPal as they are anti-gun. Many, many deals here have been done with money orders, checks, cash etc.
Just saying, we have some good folks here & your terms may be a bit restrictive for a few folks. I'm NOT trying to be critical, but hopefully, informative to the seller.

ten22

Single-Sixer
You know, I just don't understand, I posted an I'll take it last wednesday. I have patiently been waiting since last wednesday for him to tell
me how much it will cost to ship it. Just this morning starting at 10am unbeknownst to me (I'm at work - no forum access) I get like 6 PM's
each one more urgent than the last asking for payment. I get home tonight and finally get to read the PM's and see he's got them up for sale again.

Some of us have to work for a living you know!

Good luck with your sale.

Yiddil

Single-Sixer
First off, thanks for your comments ...
Secondly...ten22...I'm still waiting for your payment for the one im holding for you...
I needed your input, address, and payment...its up to you to make that happen.
Thirdly,ruger guru, I appreciate the comment but really, this should not be about the method of payment or anything else..this is what I have to offer at a fairly good price, and at the method I've stated for payment, no more and no less...adding political rhetoric about PayPal being anti gun has no bearing on my for sale post, nor who like to pay with what...Your untitled to your opinion but this is not a discussion, it's a for sale add, if you don't want the item, don't like the terms, just ignor it.

Just thought I would poke my nose in and remind you about one of the forum rules.

There has been far too many posts lately without the seller listing his/her state of residence. Resulting in this moderator having to post on the thread having to ask the OP to do this. In the last 24 hrs I have had to post on 9-10 different posts asking the seller to post their state of residence.

If you haven't read the rules for posting in the Classifieds, please do so BEFORE you post a classified.

Those that post a classified without disclosing your state of residence will have your post(s) deleted.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

contender

Ruger Guru
Yiddil,
I tried to make my post polite & not offensive. PLEASE understand I was only trying to help. First, you had a buyer, in the other ad. Yet, he wasn't given the info he needed to make the payment. As he noted, 2 days is not a lot of time in some cases. (Example; I'm leaving today and will be gone until later Thursday, and will have limited if any internet access.)
I see a bit of mis-communication here.

I only brought up PayPal as it's a turn off method for many. I offered this to help YOU sell. You took it wrong.

Lastly, just like AJGUNNER has stated; The forum rules in classifieds require a state of location publicly shown. I have, as yet see where you have corrected this.
Please abide by the rules here.

TXSlade

Bearcat
ten22 said:
You know, I just don't understand, I posted an I'll take it last wednesday. I have patiently been waiting since last wednesday for him to tell
me how much it will cost to ship it. Just this morning starting at 10am unbeknownst to me (I'm at work - no forum access) I get like 6 PM's
each one more urgent than the last asking for payment. I get home tonight and finally get to read the PM's and see he's got them up for sale again.

Some of us have to work for a living you know!

Good luck with your sale.

Well, I also said I would take one, waited several days for a total. So, I sent a message asking if $5.95 for a flat rate box would be acceptable. It was, I paid immediately. To be fair I think weather was holding seller up.

Then, out of the blue he states he refuses to ship to my place of business. It is to my name, / place of business. Guess I shouldn't have put the business name. Even after explaining that no one is home all day, but at my restaurant my employees are there all day and put my stuff in my office, no dice.

btw, first ad said nothing about not shipping to business address when I said I'll take it.

After seller informed me I didn't pay, I sent proof I did, I was promptly refunded.

I think both of us buyers have the same first name, and that was confusing the seller. I'm glad to have my money back, and hopefully the next buyer will have fewer issues.

hutchman

Blackhawk
Received my trigger groups today. Very quick shipping and a very easy transaction. I know there was some confusion with these initially, so I will say no more as I want no hard feelings, but it was a good experience for me.