Redhawk Pachmayr Presentation grip karma

Help Support Ruger Forum:

DeltaRose

Single-Sixer
I have a set of like-new Pachmayr Presentation grips that are too big for my short fingers. If you are interested, please post a picture of your Redhawk that will wear these grips. I will select a name randomly on Friday, January 4, 1900 PST, and the winner will receive these prepaid to any address in the CONUS.

Good luck!

Lucky Joe

Finally figured it out. But if it's too late I certainly understand. .44 Redhawk is top left. Thanks
Yc6W5X3.jpg

DeltaRose

Single-Sixer
Lucky Joe posted in time (barely) but the winner of the drawing is AJGUNNER. Please pm me your mailing address ASAP. I am heading off to the PO tomorrow morning.

Thanks for posting.

jstanfield103

Blackhawk
DR,
Pachmayer are also to big for my hands. I love the older grips that are shown in AG pictures. I bought a pair of the older grips for my Redhawk Hunter and sand them as thin as I can get them. They make the revolver fill really well in my hand, the recoil is really very good with these revolvers.

Lucky Joe

Thank you DeltaRose for the chance. There is nothing wrong with the Smiths but the Rugers are my personal favories. The .357 Redhawk to the right of the .44 came to me from Crytot out in Wahington State and is more accurate than I am. Thanks again and congratulations AJGUNNER.

Big Thank You to Deltarose.

Hard to tell but both of my Redhawks pictured above are in 357. I would love to own another pair of these in 357. If anyone happens to know of any for sale at a reasonable price, please let me know.