Random pics of my buddy....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wbw2

Single-Sixer
His name is Lincoln, we call him "stinkin' lincoln" or "stinky" for short, that's mainly because of all the lincoln "logs" he leaves around the house...

eos51908061.jpg

100_0395.jpg

eos51908050.jpg

c.r.

Single-Sixer
Heres a photo of my little buddy. Just got him back from the vet a few minutes ago after he received some of his booster shots.

His name is Beudreaux Tibideaux Douxtree. he's cajun on his dad's side. :lol: I call him Buddy for short. He's a mutt (supposedly half basset, half lab) that I picked up from the pound around April of last year. He will chase a tennis ball till your arm falls off. He is very well behaved, which is lucky for him.

DSCN0146.jpg

c.r.

Single-Sixer
or Heinze 57 Deluxes as my Dad referred to them. Truthfully, I couldn't ask for a better dog. I'm lucky to have him

mrofna

Bearcat
here are my 2 buddies!!!!!

100_1886.jpg

100_1880-2.jpg

no the big dog isnt eating the boston....lol shes hungrey

swobard

Bearcat
Now this is a thread where I can play... if I can get the photos linked and at the right size....

Tucker, the red / white guy is a SOUO ("Spaniel of Undetermined Origin")
IMG_4739.jpg

and his chow-ish buddy is Arlo, named due to my wife's affinity for fellow Okie Arlo Guthrie.
PA270376.jpg

I couldn't ask for better companions or friends....

45flattop

Single-Sixer
This is Smokey, aka Smokey da Bear who is getting a bit long in the tooth
lately but still terrorizes dog treats and chew toys.

smokey.jpg

A

Anonymous

Great dog! You got to love a Boxer.

45flattop":2n1uk9sr said:
This is Smokey, aka Smokey da Bear who is getting a bit long in the tooth
lately but still terrorizes dog treats and chew toys.

smokey.jpg

Moore-D

Bearcat
Here is my sweetie Sadie. She is a mix of Rottweiler & Coon Hound. She was one of the dogs that came North from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. She had spent 2 weeks in the back of transport truck trailers and various pounds with approx 75 other dogs. We were told that they were trying to spread them out as far North as I am. She had a stop along the way at a pound in Cleveland where she was giving her shots and care, and then shipped to my local SPCA pound. She has been instrumental in helping me recover from serious illness. I had to be very active and take her for walks twice a day. Without her, I would not be in the same better condition I am now. I owe her a lot.

Moore-D

P1000098.jpg

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
I think from her facile expressions she thinks your even.

All of the dogs ive seen here on this post are sweet ,and you guys are lucky to have them!
Thats how i feel about mine,but she said no pictures today shes having a bad hair day. Women there all alike!

jhearne

Buckeye
Here's my dog, Lulu, she's a rescued dog, I found her out behind the shop I work at just about a year ago. She's a shedding machine, and a blast to play with. My sister just moved in and her dog is there too, so now Lulu has a midget dog (Pug/Dacshund mix) to chew on.

100_1124.jpg

100_0475.jpg

Here's a pic of Sadie, my sister's dog.
sadie.jpg

swobard

Bearcat
J- Love those expressive eyes on little Lulu! She's a doll.
Do I see "J.. Hearne photography" ?
- M

jhearne

Buckeye
No, my mother's photography company, Allison Hearne (link). She had her camera on her at the computer while editing some photos and saw Sadie sitting there and just happened to snap it. Only thing I can say about me helping her with her business is showing her a few tricks I knew in Photoshop and getting her going with more in depth editing, she's now surpassed the master easily. Then again she does it for a living, while I just did it for fun.

Josh

EDIT: I actually work in a machine shop (with my father and his stepdad, (his stepdad's business)) here in Diboll, TX, like now :lol:, just killing the last few minutes of my day here.

I want to to show off our new pup. This was taken last summer when she was a few months old. All my newer pics are on my son's computer. She was a rescue dog from Kentucky. She is supposedly Yellow Lab and Australian Sheppard.

100_0597.jpg

TDF

Single-Sixer
I'm always a more than a little suspect of a person who doesn't love dogs. This is my current mutt'extrodinare, Mr. Marbles. He's a pound puppy, Boxer, Lab, Austrailian Cattle Dog mix. He's one of the most well behaved obedient dogs I've ever been around. He's been showing up a lot of the local hunting dogs with his abilities in the field. Makes a lot of people wonder why they spent big bucks on a pure breed when this mutt out hunts them in the field. Zonked out on the couch right now, wouldn't trade him for anything.

P1270052a.jpg

PC290003a.jpg

TDF