Random pics of my buddy....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Mark in WV

Bearcat
Here's a pic of my "bestest" buddy.....

DSC00238.jpg

dipper

Bearcat
Here's my buddy Benny.....mobile security force and protector of the wife.
Seriously, he PROTECTS her!!

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

lovemydals

Buckeye
Here's my favorite buddy Dharma!

In this photo, Dharma is taking a break from guarding the Ruger displays at the Ruger theme show in Puyallap WA last year.

Imag12165.jpg

And here's Dharma's favorite buddy Dylan! He is about 2 months old in this photo.

Imag13448.jpg

It took my wife five years after we lost our last Boston to finally be ready for another. The kids and I got this little girl for her for her birthday. She's only 12 weeks old and while the wife named her Cricket since she jumps around so much, I call her TB. This is short for thimble bladder! Boy I forgot how much work a puppy can be but how much joy they can bring as well.
IMG_04251.jpg

c.r.

Single-Sixer
ok, those Boston's always have some of the best "facial expressions".

My neighbor has one and he always looks like he has a smile on his face.

I can't tell if Robb's pooch is high on pot or if she is giving me a "go to hell" look. :lol:

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
Nice lookin' dogs, folks! I've been thinking about getting one (we're a three cat family, currently), but the Mrs. has other ideas.

Funny thing Robb, the Bostons had caught my eye, too. We have strangely similar tastes in a number of things, it seems...

'Course if I get one it'll likely be a pound puppy. Thing is, around here the shelters are charging almost as much for "adoption fees" as the breeders get for a "name" pup. I'd still prefer the shelter dog, to support that effort.

-- Sam

M'BOGO

Buckeye
Robb Barnes":y3mconrb said:
It took my wife five years after we lost our last Boston to finally be ready for another. The kids and I got this little girl for her for her birthday. She's only 12 weeks old and while the wife named her Cricket since she jumps around so much, I call her TB. This is short for thimble bladder! Boy I forgot how much work a puppy can be but how much joy they can bring as well.
IMG_04251.jpg

That sends a shiver down my spine, my maternal grandmother (who's family nickname was Cricket) had Bostons when my mother was young. My parent's Boston Bullterrier is now blind, but he's still a handfull.

I'm just glad Rommel (she's a Rhodesian mix) lets me live in her house.

jpb in me

Single-Sixer
Okay, here's our boy "Luke" the absolute kindest gentle dog we have ever had. We were looking for another dog for my son who was ten at the time. We had to put down his first dog due to an illness. We saw an add for a black lab pups in a local paper, didn't have papers but they were fairly certain it was a purebred. We got out of the car and Luke came bounding toward my son and they both started rolling in the grass together. The lady was so touched by the scene (I think she had a tear in her eye) that she took $150 dollars off the price. The rest is history.

IMG_0230.jpg