Production numbers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

KWend54

Single-Sixer
Appreciate the
I used the RENE Price Guide for the info I posted about the values of the 10" FT .44. It just came out in the latest RENE newsletter, so it's the "current average price one collector will pay another collector for a gun." (2023.)
To find many really nice collectable Rugers,, just go to a ROCS Display show at one of the gun shows,, join ROCS,, and meet & greet the other members. You may be surprised at what you may find with them. Often,, we buy stuff to "upgrade" our collection, and allow a "lesser" grade gun be sold. That's how I got mine from a good friend & also like me, a Founding Member of ROCS.
Appreciate the advise and wisdom! I do get the Red Eagle NE and Chet is a Ruger encyclopedia that, I know we are all grateful for.
I completely understand the deals that might happen to be out there from fellow collectors as I have been an on and off collector since the early 70's. I was an early member of the RCA and dealt with Vogel, Munnel and many of the collectors back then, went to some early Ruger shows. But alas, financial ruin, divorce and life required I sell my entire collection.
…I'm Blessed to be able to once again pick up a few of my favorites, even if it's late in life.
But, also know the estimated price guides are just that… estimates and averages. Some actual firearms go for well above those price averages! I have several Colt BOA's and Colt Vipers that are completely over the top compared to "suggested value"