Plenty of Ammo

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Posted this in the lounge thought I would post here also.

Hey Guys,
I just got back from buying a case of shotgun shells at Academy West of Houston.
Well the shelves were full of all types of ammo. They also had 22s at Customer Service which is where they keep the 22s. The prices seemed to be the same as before the Stooooopidity. Not sure since I never buy factory except for 22s. They also had limits on certain types of ammo. Like 2 boxes per day. They didn't have any bulk 22s but the guy said that was because it was a few days since delivery.
A Pard of mine bought a couple of bulk22s at Wally World also

Jim Puke

Hunter
It would be nice to see .22 on the shelves around here. There is virtually none available, what is gotten in, goes very quickly

claybirds

Bearcat
I'm seeing some around this area also, just in the last week I have seen some at Gander Mountain, Farm and Fleet, and heard about some at Cabelas.

The only thing that I purchased was a couple boxes of Auto Match, at a small local gun shop.

Hopefully a sign of better times ahead.

Johnnu2

Hunter
Let us never forget who the gougers are once this foolishness ends. Keep a list and keep strong NOT to deal with them for any reason in the future........... JMHO

FXR

Bearcat
Bass Pro had 50 boxes of 22lr a few weeks ago. 50 round boxes, limit 10 per customer.
They are getting primers on a regular schedule too! Prices are normal.

It's getting better.

Johnnu2 is right! DON'T FORGET THE GOUGERS!!