Please delete post

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Trailduster

Bearcat
Hi Folks,

Was just at a LGS,and noticed the above revolver for sale in the case.
Didn't get hands on because they were busy and I was in a bit of a time crunch.

Not sure if it had been safety converted either.
It did sport a set of faux white mother of pearl or maybe fake ivory grips.

Asking price is $849 plus tax
And until closing time today,Father's Day special 10% off.

I know values vary greatly depending on several points and just seeing if this one falls within the go get it now range or the just leave it be range. LOL!!

Thanks for the help y'all
Doug

Johnnu2

Hunter
Johnnu2,do you live around the Plano area?
Unfortunately, I'm now in NY State..... it's HORRIBLE HERE....

But I do own that exact gun with two cyls and same length barrel...... for MANY, MANY years (and thanks to my time living in MN.)
Here's what it looks like today....after some tweeking by Clements and Turnbull...

J

Last edited:

BearBiologist

Buckeye
In MY opinion, about the best/perfect field gun, especially in bear country!

I wouldn't sell mine for what you paid!

Stantheman1986

Single-Sixer
I never talk about guns I've seen in the wild that I'm interested in because I remember years back on the other Ruger forum.....a guy saw some whatever gun at a gun shop and posted about it and somehow someone deduced what state he was in and called like 200 gun shops to find it and bought it over the phone. The OP went back and the owner said someone called on the phone asking for this exact gun and was willing to pay with a CC so it sold....

Trust No One

I'd never give the name of a gun shop with a "buy" I was interested in..........I'd probably delete the location, just some friendly advice or Don't be surprised if it's gone on Tuesday

Johnnu2

Hunter
I never talk about guns I've seen in the wild that I'm interested in because I remember years back on the other Ruger forum.....a guy saw some whatever gun at a gun shop and posted about it and somehow someone deduced what state he was in and called like 200 gun shops to find it and bought it over the phone. The OP went back and the owner said someone called on the phone asking for this exact gun and was willing to pay with a CC so it sold....

Trust No One

I'd never give the name of a gun shop with a "buy" I was interested in..........I'd probably delete the location, just some friendly advice or Don't be surprised if it's gone on Tuesday
VERY SAD.... BUT TRUE

Hopefully that doesn't happen to our relatively new brother Trailduster. If it DOES...whoever is the !@#$%, YOU should be ashamed of yourself.

J.

contender

Ruger Guru
Having been around THIS ruger forum for a long time,, I do not recall that ever happening here. (At least I can't recall it happening,, or if it did,, it wasn't reported.)
I have had members here find something, think of another member, and pass along the info on where to find it or how to get it.

Heck, just Saturday,, a member here, texted me about a box for an OM at a flea market. he bought it for me, and brought it to me yesterday.

My point,, I think most members here are actually pretty good about being respectful to other members.

Now,, let's hope,, since this is Monday morning,, Trailduster is able to go & get this gun!