Help Support Ruger Forum:

dannyd

Hunter
6" blue with the short red dot rail.

224722AC-E600-4862-93F5-62C0548B111F.jpeg

contender

Ruger Guru
Nice ones!

I shoot a Super GP-100 in 9mm in USPSA competition. I have added the Hogue extended cylinder release to it,, (for quicker & easier opening,) making it a sweetheart of a shooter. Not allowed a red dot in my division, but it runs good! I'm getting ready for the upcoming Area 6 Championship next month. It'll be the first big match I've used it in.

contender

Ruger Guru
Uhh Ron,, if you want to get "picky" about collecting,, (Since you brought up the whole bunch of GP's out there,,) There are around 90 variations of the Ruger Blackhawk .357's if my memory is correct. You need to get a "few" more! :D :D

wproct

Single-Sixer
Very nice collection of GP100 revolvers. I'm thinking you are missing a very important barrel length, like a 5 incher?

Falkov

Bearcat
I've looking for a 5" GP100, haven't seen on for sale in a while.

My first GP100 was the 6" blue. My 2nd/ 3rd ones many years later were 4" SS and 6" SS- then, sold all.

Good thing I was able to get the 4" and 6" SS again recently.

KIR

Sparks, NV
Not just my GP-100, but it seems every time my son comes to visit, he ends up taking one of my firearms with him, along with all the ammo I purchased for that particular gun. I gave my oldest son the Ruger Single Six Convertible, because he had fond memories of me loading it with blanks and he trying to hit the target. :ROFLMAO: After a year's time, I missed it, so I went out and got a New Convertible, as I prefer the .22 Mag, rather than the .22 LR. I hope to get a new GP-100 soon.

Rclark

Hunter
And I prefer the .22LR in my Single Six :) . Ha.

Only GP-100 I own is a .44 Special 3". It is ... ok... for a DA revolver.

Nice set above though. Enjoy (looks like you do). See you are in Jacksonville, FL .... Will be heading down probably next month. My youngest son (a Navy P-8 pilot) just completed his first long deployment and is stationed there.

Last edited:

dannyd

Hunter
And I prefer the .22LR in my Single Six :) . Ha.

Only GP-100 I own is a .44 Special 3". It is ... ok... for a DA revolver.

Nice set above though. Enjoy (looks like you do). See you are in Jacksonville, FL .... Will be heading down probably next month. My youngest son (a Navy P-8 pilot) just completed his first long deployment and is stationed there.
I retired from the Navy in 1995. :)