Picked this up at OGCA TODAY.....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I went to the OGCA show and got to meet a few friends...one I had never meet before....TA gave me his cell number and I finally got to meet the man.....I think he is almost as RUGER CRAZY as anyone I have meet :lol: :lol: :lol: Terry said he had seen my purchase but left them for me :wink: :wink: :wink: what a nice guy.....anyways I saw this orange 3 ring binder that has a FAULKS COLLECTORS SERVICE sticker on it....the guy who was selling it was named KERM ....he had sold all his RUGERS and found this in a box....he drug it to the show knowing some other crazed RUGER MANIAC would feel the need to own it :roll: :roll: :roll: well you may be able to guess the rest of the story :D :D :D so her are a few pics....more stuff to add to the STASH :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.

the OLD Faulks
PA271048.jpg

Chads note to the the masses...
PA271042.jpg

the new LOGO
PA271045.jpg

the real reason I wanted this stuff :!: :!: :!:
PA271046.jpg

some OLD and NEW subscriptions....
PA271047.jpg

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Radical it was good to finaly meet you also!! Had a great time and thanks for introducing me to some of the other Collectors, also good to see
Dan (rugerguy) and meet his nephew. Its been awhile since we last visited!

Radical was gracious enough to allow me to hold not only his "ROBBED FROM BILL RUGER" lighter which came from the desk of Bill, :shock: :D
but he also very carefully allowed me to fondle two of Bill's personal ink pens,,, :wink: :wink:

As to the old "Faulks" I seen them lying there and Kerm was busy talking to a couple of other gentlemen about a handgun,,so I walked on buy
thinking I'm the ONLY one in the building CRAZY enough to pursue them, and that they were safe and I would stop back and snag them,,, :roll: :roll: :wink:

I then wandered over toward Rugerguys table about a half hour later, and while standing there I seen the "Radical One" approaching with a huge grin on his face and a thick orange bundle under his right arm which I recognized instantly,,,, The only other CRAZY in the building added another Link In The Chain!!! :wink: :p :wink:

As to being CRAZY!!! Ask Radical who was the one carrying around a four foot pig sticker (sword) and brandished it quite frequently,,, 8) 8) ,,even saw him try to cut a slice off another Collectors pastry which he was trying to eat at the time!!! :shock: :shock:
Would have hated to see him use it in a handgun haggle!! :D :D Look out Tulsa!!!

Great snag Rod and thanks again for a fun mourning at the OGCA.
Terry

Nice find, yes Kerm has been selling his as well as Roland K's stuff for many years now...good to see you guys, it was pretty hectic about all day long, found a few Ohio priced 22's, a flatgate and red eagle...got a 'set" of Buckeyes, both the same 3 digit number....... oh well best find was a 1955 38/44 heavy duty S&W though...good show

radicalrod

Hunter
TA, I brought that "PIG STICKER" just in case you got to a deal ahead of me.....I figured it might give me a 4 foot advantage :lol: :lol: :lol: almost got me a free donut too :roll: :roll: :roll: I had a good time as usual :!: :!: :!: If you really want the Faulks stuff I think I have an extra set.....I just wanted the 1st edition 8) 8) 8) also thanks for letting me see that RSS4X/S.....call me if it ever needs a new home :D :D :D see ya RR.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
No just pulling your leg,, :wink: :wink: I have the Faulks editions also, but like you (until now, :D )did not have a 1st edition. However I do have a line on a bunch of early paperwork if the gentleman ever gets back to me, which might solve that!!

You might want to remember the #430402 in case you see her sister at T-Town,,or a nice (any :wink: ) RSS5X box with that "little" white sticker on it, :) :) If I let her go,,she is yours straight up. Will try to put the package together 1st with a "correct" box and paper work and
and OM .22Mag cylinder.

If that fails or I find a "Micro"Target frontsite (have the rear) first I just might turn her into a RSS4X-S "Micro" to make americal drool! :D :D

Dan those Buckeyes numbered 610-00294 and 611-00294??, I saw them two weeks ago the owner said he was taking them to the OGCA
show. Glad you got them they are nice!
Terry

Coogs

Maximum
Well Rod, always said.............."a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Nice discovery, glad ya got it. Love ya RR, Coogs.

Dbl Auto

Single-Sixer
Radical, thanks for letting the Carey gang see your goodies too. My buddy Super Dave is wearing the "cheap bastard" title you gave him with pride. We found another kmkII 514t for him at OGCA, but not as nice as the one we got from you. It was a great show.
Doug

radicalrod

Hunter
Doug, tell SUPER DAVE to wear the moniker proudly :lol: :lol: :lol: but ya don't get many good ones being "CHEAP" :roll: :roll: :roll: he is lucky I felt sorry for him :!: :!: :!: see ya RR.

americal

Hunter
Like I said its hard to keep up with a RADICAL and armed with a sword..... at that :shock: :shock: T.A. I drool at any nice RUGER COLLECTABLE :) :)

radicalrod

Hunter
Man I musta looked like I was on a RUGER JIHAD :roll: :roll: :roll: good thing I didn't leave that towel on my head that I used to dry my "hair" after walking through the rain into the show :shock: :shock: :shock:

TA, I have all the necessary ingredients sitting on my shelf :!: :!: :!: RR.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
radicalrod said:
Man I musta looked like I was on a RUGER JIHAD :roll: :roll: :roll: good thing I didn't leave that towel on my head that I used to dry my "hair" after walking through the rain into the show :shock: :shock: :shock:

TA, I have all the necessary ingredients sitting on my shelf :!: :!: :!: RR.

:D :D :D :D I forgot about that "Gerstner Treasure Chest" of yours that AZ Dan put in order for you! :) 8)
Terry

how come none of you bought any of those OMs that were on Dave D.s table on the back side of the hall?? 10 in and 7.5 flatops and the cased Super...finally got a chance to run over and LOOK< but way out of MY price range, not typical Ohio prices, I felt bad buying a red eagle and a flatgate with the premiere gate ,for under $300 each...........couple of 14,xxx and 16,xxx range guns and that RSS sure had some character ( or is that "patina"?? 8)
yes, Terry I kinda had to buy those Buckeyes,was surprised NOBODY else did???? and being low, 3 digit numbers we thought the radical One would jump on them???? oh well
Anyway good to see you guys....we'll be back in a few weeks again

radicalrod

Hunter
Dan, you should know better than to ask why I didn't buy the BUCKEYES....MOE won't let me bring NEW MODELS home.....If I do he drags them out and buries them in the back yard :lol: :lol: :lol:

I missed the 10' and 7 1/2' :shock: :shock: :shock: didn't even smell them :roll: :roll: :roll: trying to save a little cash for T town :!: :!: :!: RR

Terry, being you actual did get to "see" those and know what we meant, what was your op;inion?? guys told me, TOO high, nothing "special,unsual or rare ," about them....was told he had boxes and cases UNDER the table???? I know Dave D from all the OGCA shows sets up down at the other end behind us all the time at Wilmington..........they should be there in a couple of weeks..I never got a chance to walk , or see much, missed over 3/4 of the tables this weekend.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
rugerguy said:
Terry, being you actual did get to "see" those and know what we meant, what was your op;inion?? guys told me, TOO high, nothing "special,unsual or rare ," about them....was told he had boxes and cases UNDER the table???? I know Dave D from all the OGCA shows sets up down at the other end behind us all the time at Wilmington..........they should be there in a couple of weeks..I never got a chance to walk , or see much, missed over 3/4 of the tables this weekend.

Dan,
They were very nice guns,,I did not ask to pick them up and check them out, should have but thought I would get back to them later but never did. The only price I remember was the 10" was 2K, If he had the box and shipper for that 10" gun under the table that would have
been a package for sure.
Hope you get to see them at the next show.
Terry

Latest posts