PC4 Carbine

Help Support Ruger Forum:

utoypia

Bearcat
I just bought a PC4 and I am looking for 20 round mags.

I have seen people using these- https://promagindustries.com/ruger/413-ruger-p94-40sw-20rd-blue-steel-magazine.html

BUT, these seller pages say they don't fit the PC4...

What fits??

Razor

Bearcat
Don't know why they wouldn't fit.

But, none of the numerous Promags I have tried for my P-series pistols and PC-9 worked reliably.

utoypia

Bearcat
Who else makes them besides promag?

I need to find some 20 rounders that work.

For a while I had some of the 9mm 20 rounders for my PC9's then I realized this really kind of defeats one of the main reasons for having the rifle. The ability to easily switch magazines back and forth between rifle and pistol...so, I decided that 15 round factory were enough.... I suggest you consider the same.

utoypia

Bearcat
Which 15 round mags work?

I don't own Ruger semi auto pistols so, I don't care about mag length.

glw3151

Bearcat
I recently picked up a PC4. I believe this is the only hi cap, 20 round, mag available. http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/20-rd-ruger-p-series-40-sampw-blued?a=339239

I am considering buying one
I did lots of searching and they were all I could find. At one time, there was a gent offering a conversion that would allow the PC to accept Glock mags. How sweet that would be. Good luck with yours.

Don't really see the need to convert to a Gluck magazine.... way over rated pistol when a Ruger P series is better.... no need to worry about if you lubed the firing pin.... look it up.

The thing about the PC rifles that is a little hard to get is the trigger pull is heavy.... one of the guys that helped develop the rifle used to be on this forum and the point being it was meant to be that way.... light triggers are great for target practice but not really practical in a fire fight.

Knecht

Single-Sixer
I have been using both factory mags and aftermarket mags by Mecgar in my 9mm P89 and PC9. They work 100% reliably. Not sure if they come in .40 as well.

Latest posts