P94 with Laser and grips

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Waynedsr

Bearcat
I posted this yesterday in another area and someone suggested I post it here.

I just picked up a Ruger P94 DC with a built in laser, Ruger Rubber Grips, black coated, with manual decocker. I was wondering if anyone here had an idea what this gun is worth. It is in new condition. I can't find this gun listed anywhere, including the Blue Book. All I see is the P94 without the built in laser and standard grips.

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

http://waynesrpictures.shutterfly.com/pictures/9

roylt

Hunter
Where did you get it and do they have anymore? I would love to add that to my humble P-gun collection.

Waynedsr

Bearcat
I see the one on Buds, but it lacks the Ruger Rubber grips. The rubber grips are marked with the Ruger trademark. Also mine is not stainless, but black coated.
I bought this from a local, just wanted to get rid of it, something about his wife :) No idea where he got it. I bought it because it looked brand new. I was really looking for a brand new 9mm when this one appeared out of no where.
I have yet to find a picture of a Ruger that looks exactly like this one.

roylt

Hunter
It is a rare run of guns Ruger made for a police type group. I think they are neat but I have passed on several. The grip can be purchased from ruger off there website for 30 bucks or so I think. Typically Ruger puts these on guns going to police type groups. I have a P90 and a P944 that came with them.

Nice gun for sure. If you do keep it don't store it with the batteries installed. If they leak the laser will be junk.

I forgot; Welcome to the site.

Waynedsr

Bearcat
Thanks for your replies and thanks for the "welcome" royit! Lots of information here!

Waynedsr

Bearcat
I just got off the phone with Ruger Records and they say according to my serial number, I actually have a PP94 DLW. Which means, custom rubber grips, black finish, decocker, and built in laser. Nice. Now I can find out more about this.

208packinheat

Single-Sixer
keith81 said:
Buds has the same gun with laser used listed right now at 549.00.

I am seeing that gun for $649.00 on bud's webpage, and the condition is the laser does not "turn on". Hopefully he knows it needs batteries!!! But the price seems a bit high for a gun that is not working.

chm270

Single-Sixer
208packinheat said:
keith81 said:
Buds has the same gun with laser used listed right now at 549.00.

I am seeing that gun for $649.00 on bud's webpage, and the condition is the laser does not "turn on". Hopefully he knows it needs batteries!!! But the price seems a bit high for a gun that is not working.

Apparently also makes a used laser (that doesn't even work) worth 349 bucks. :shock: :shock: