Nice Bear Cat sold Sunday night

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dantforth

Blackhawk
I see this post and read and just shake my head. Living in Canada can be the pitts sometimes. I have a four digit and a five and both are prohibited status here. Both are early and in 98% condition in boxes with paperwork. I have them for sale right now at $300.00 dollars which is about $225.00 in US funds, and cannot get a taker. I am now wondering about selling the boxes, paperwork and grip panels here. If I could ship parts to the USA I would disassemble and just send the frames in for disposal. Crazy.

Know what you mean as we know others who still live up there ( family) and its a harsh reality,,,you can send me an email or call me and I;ll walk you through taking them apart,carefully and completely down to frame, and you can always keep the barreled frame as a "paper weight"???? or turn it in, which I would NOT do, heck to save the barrel you can even cut the frame apart, then you will have COMPLETE parts sets, in the box with the paperwork and should be able to move/sell or swap them...this is the trouble when you have something that NO-ONE else, in your situation, would put out the money and be "stuck" with one they cannot sell....heck,,,just keep them and use them ,cheap enough to shoot,,,better than NOTHING !!!