New to me P89. Pic added.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

revhigh

Hawkeye
Al James said:
I said I used to.....read all your snarky remarks in that post. Everyone here knows it Rev. You can deflect and project all you want..... Your presence here is toxic. Always has been.

Only to pretenders and trolls Al ....

Al James

Hunter
Who won the shooting contest Rev? I'm not a bragger.....but since you accused me of so much in this thread.....1" group at 12 yards won it. With a pitiful Pee shooter.....$200 dollar gun don't cha know. :wink: Schooled again. LMAO! You lose....again. :lol:

Bummer

Bearcat
Bought my P89 stainless, safety model in January (late first year production) as new, in original plastic case, 2 mags, loader and owners manual. $300.00 out the door), which Excel tells me' if I knock off the tax and background check fee, nets @ $272. It is absolutely Beautiful. Now to my question. I will be 74 next month, have arthritis in my fingers and sometimes need to use my ring finger on the trigger which makes that pull even longer. I would like to try the P95 swap but am unable to locate a trigger anywhere I look - all sold out. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any help would be appreciated!

Al James

Hunter
I will help you find one Bummer! I'll PM any leads that I may come across. If your SN is below 304-70000 remember that you need a P15 magazine instead of a P18. Sorry if you already figured that out, but I've met quite a few people that learned the hard way.

Bummer

Bearcat
Thanks for the assist. Mine, is a 306-as I picture the number in my head - I am at work-Been teaching High School business classes since 1969, and uses current mags (ordered both a Ruger branded and a couple of Mec-gar's as you can never have enough mags - let's call them 15 rounders since I live in Colorado, and they fit/function flawlessly). Ruger's are like candidates in that you either love them or hate them. I bought my first Ruger in 1963, a Blackhawk .357 and have acquired several more over the years. I have never sold one of them. They are still in my safe or have moved on to my children/grandchildren so that I can see them enjoy them before I pass on. I can't say that about most of my other brands!

Al James

Hunter
That's awesome! Welcome to the forum btw! Without people like you it probably wouldn't exist. :wink:

Bummer

Bearcat
Thanx, again! I checked the # last night - it is a 305 not 306. This beauty sat in someones safe for about 22 years rarely, if ever, fired. Just my Good luck! :D While I own lots of plastic, I prefer all metal.

Latest posts