I picked up a few Rugers in February.

P345
P89
P90
P94
SR9E
RAP 9mm
LCP380

Not a Ruger, but also grabbed a Jericho 941 .45 with seven mags.

It was a good month!

Al James

Hunter
cyborgt800 said:

P345
P89
P90
P94
SR9E
RAP 9mm
LCP380

It was a good month!

Nice! Another example of someone who can afford whatever gun they want but still choose Ruger. Shhhhh.....we Ruger fanboi's are supposed to be financially poor know nothings that only manage to buy guns once in a while with our can recycling money. :lol:

Looks like you could have bought a new Baer 1911 but instead you got 7 guns for the price of 1. Good work! :wink:

revhigh

Hawkeye
Al James said:
cyborgt800 said:

P345
P89
P90
P94
SR9E
RAP 9mm
LCP380

It was a good month!

Nice! Another example of someone who can afford whatever gun they want but still choose Ruger. Shhhhh.....we Ruger fanboi's are supposed to be financially poor know nothings that only manage to buy guns once in a while with our can recycling money. :lol:

Looks like you could have bought a new Baer 1911 but instead you got 7 guns for the price of 1. Good work! :wink:

Could have gotten 14 Jennings, 11 HiPoints or 10 Tauruses.

That would have been even better work.

Quantity over quality ? No thanks ... :roll:

Al James

Hunter
Not quantity over quality....rather that little sweet spot right in the middle of quality and cost. The niche Ruger has owned for 60+ years. I would own every one of the guns he listed. Except the LC380 because I divorced the .380 for now.

:lol: Yeah Ruger doesn't sell quality....that's why they dominate the market in every direction they decide to venture. Got it! They outsell all your favorite brands Rev....that must bug you at night. Based on the numbers they sell more guns in one day than CZ does in a year. They really suck the hind tit don't they? :lol:

Ruger execs must get a good chuckle at your expense when they come troll here to listen to their customers.

cyborgt800

Single-Sixer
I forgot to mention that I also put a P95 on layaway...I'll probably pick it up next week.

FWIW, I never intended to be a Ruger fanboy.

I tend to buy BEST VALUE rather than cheapest or best. When it comes down to it, it tends to always fall on Ruger.

I had a P90 since 1994 and loved it. It got stolen in 2013 so I'm happy to have another finally.
The original I had was a tank, shot everything I fed it and was a tack-driver.
The new one seems to be no different.

I may be the odd one out but I like the trigger on the P90, P89, P94 and the P345 much better than the RAP.

Don't get me wrong, I like the RAP...I just seem to like the others more.

I've taken the entire inventory to the range a few times sans the LCP(not a target shooter) and can consistently make very tight groups with all of them...so I'm happy.

I should add that my friend, who is one of those know-it-alls, likes to laugh at my choices and says he wouldn't own anything but an HK, yet STILL shoots MY guns because he doesn't actually own anything...and probably never will...

OVERLOADDED

Single-Sixer
Purchased mine from a neighbor, he bought my '62 Chevy truck, sold me his P89 for $225.00. This might have been in 2010. One of the best used Ruger I've ever shot. Fills my hand well, and never fails. Overloadded

revhigh said:
Al James said:
cyborgt800 said:

P345
P89
P90
P94
SR9E
RAP 9mm
LCP380

It was a good month!

Could have gotten 14 Jennings, 11 HiPoints or 10 Tauruses.

That would have been even better work.

Quantity over quality ? No thanks ... :roll:

LMAO! Love it!

Al James

Hunter
DA_TriggR4Ruger said:
Al James said:
cyborgt800 said:

P345
P89
P90
P94
SR9E
RAP 9mm
LCP380

It was a good month!

LMAO! Love it!

:roll: If you can't shoot don't blame the gun. That's like being a crappy driver that insists on driving a BMW. How many P89's did you fail with again DA? LMAO...I love it!!! Go Sig!! Go CZ!! Go any brand of pistol that makes you look better than you really are. Everyone here "knows" you guys are awesome because you have the same guns as some real time, big time, operators. The BTO attitudes here crack me up. Amazing that you guys waste so much time hating on Rugers on a RUGER forum. Oh that's right...you ARE a Sig dealer. I guess it does make sense. Troll much? :wink:

revhigh

Hawkeye
Nah Al, not a troll ... It takes a better shooter to appreciate a better gun. I can understand why you're completely satisfied with Rugers' accuracy .... :D

I'm surprised you don't have a whole Arsenal full of those fine Jennings and Jimenez autos ... Hell .... You can probably get 20 or 30 ... Maybe 40 of them for the $2K or so the previous poster spent on all those Rugers.

Everybody here knows you'd never know the difference .....

REV

Al James

Hunter
:roll: Last month it was we Ruger owners can't afford a better gun. Now its because we can't appreciate a better gun. Got it!

Just as a reminder that it was YOU that said you had a P89 and P91 once and that they would only shoot 8-10" groups at 10 YARDS. And you are now here to tell us that we aren't good enough shooters to appreciate a nice pistol. That is truly laughable if you think about it. I'm guessing it was the shooter not the pistols.

Unlike you, I don't like to brag about what guns I own. This is a Ruger forum anyways. Nobody here cares about my Sigs...otherwise they would be reading about them on the Sig forum. I appreciate the quality and accuracy of ANY brand of gun. Not just what I own or prefer to own. But just like everything in life there is a cost/benefit analysis that most people use when spending their hard earned money. Do I want an Escalade or a Tahoe for the kids to destroy? Do I really need the wood grained heated and cooled steering wheel?

A few days back you were on here proclaiming that you only own "top shelf" pistols. :lol: :lol: People who own Baer, Nighthawk, BCM, Korth, Sig 210, etc must get a kick out of that comment. I'm guessing that you cant afford or appreciate any "top shelf" pistols. It takes deep pockets and real shooting ability to appreciate those pistols, that's your logic right Rev? :lol:

You quote gun prices that you paid decades ago from companies that have been in and out of business 3 times since. They must be sweet! Carry on with trolling. They should change your title around here from moderator to instigator. Industry troll would fit too.

And just so everyone here doesn't feel special....Rev does this on car forums too. Head over to Focus Fanatics and you can read him talk about his Prius and why the Focus sucks. On a Focus forum no less. Multi interest troll I guess.

cyborgt800

Single-Sixer
revhigh said:
Nah Al, not a troll ... It takes a better shooter to appreciate a better gun. I can understand why you're completely satisfied with Rugers' accuracy .... :D

I'm surprised you don't have a whole Arsenal full of those fine Jennings and Jimenez autos ... Hell .... You can probably get 20 or 30 ... Maybe 40 of them for the $2K or so the previous poster spent on all those Rugers.

REV

I'll put my accuracy up against yours any time you want!

Some Ruger owner must ate your lunch big-time for you to be this butthurt about Rugers!

Most people HATE something because they actually love it but it doesn't love them back...think about it. You hated the popular kids because you wanted to be one but couldn't. Hate is not the opposite of love, indifference is.

FWIW, I don't care for Glocks, but I don't waste my time trolling a Glock forum....

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
cyborgt800 said:
revhigh said:

REV

I'll put my accuracy up against yours any time you want!

Some Ruger owner must ate your lunch big-time for you to be this butthurt about Rugers!

Most people HATE something because they actually love it but it doesn't love them back...think about it. You hated the popular kids because you wanted to be one but couldn't. Hate is not the opposite of love, indifference is.

FWIW, I don't care for Glocks, but I don't waste my time trolling a Glock forum....

Be very careful of what you wish for!

Cheesewhiz

Hunter
You know what is funny is that Al and I and also Rev and I get along fantastically. I love both those guys equally and have had some wonderful discussions on this forum with the both of them and even sometimes at the same time. LOL

Both guys are like me, at least a bit, in the dept of their convictions for their thoughts and opinions and of a pretty large volume of experience. Now I'll just sit back and have a laugh but the rest of you guys need to understand that, please.

revhigh

Hawkeye
Al James said:
:roll: Last month it was we Ruger owners can't afford a better gun. Now its because we can't appreciate a better gun. Got it!

Just as a reminder that it was YOU that said you had a P89 and P91 once and that they would only shoot 8-10" groups at 10 YARDS. And you are now here to tell us that we aren't good enough shooters to appreciate a nice pistol. That is truly laughable if you think about it. I'm guessing it was the shooter not the pistols.

Unlike you, I don't like to brag about what guns I own. This is a Ruger forum anyways. Nobody here cares about my Sigs...otherwise they would be reading about them on the Sig forum. I appreciate the quality and accuracy of ANY brand of gun. Not just what I own or prefer to own. But just like everything in life there is a cost/benefit analysis that most people use when spending their hard earned money. Do I want an Escalade or a Tahoe for the kids to destroy? Do I really need the wood grained heated and cooled steering wheel?

A few days back you were on here proclaiming that you only own "top shelf" pistols. :lol: :lol: People who own Baer, Nighthawk, BCM, Korth, Sig 210, etc must get a kick out of that comment. I'm guessing that you cant afford or appreciate any "top shelf" pistols. It takes deep pockets and real shooting ability to appreciate those pistols, that's your logic right Rev? :lol:

You quote gun prices that you paid decades ago from companies that have been in and out of business 3 times since. They must be sweet! Carry on with trolling. They should change your title around here from moderator to instigator. Industry troll would fit too.

And just so everyone here doesn't feel special....Rev does this on car forums too. Head over to Focus Fanatics and you can read him talk about his Prius and why the Focus sucks. On a Focus forum no less. Multi interest troll I guess.

LOL.... Blah blah blah .... :D

It's nice to be the object of your obsession ... LOL... I can play you like a fiddle. :D

REV

cyborgt800

Single-Sixer
FWIW, I tend to buy Rugers because I like them. The P89 that started this thread is a great gun and very accurate. I prefer the P90 because I like 45's, but basically they are the same gun and both are awesome bargains and wicked accurate straight out of the box.

If you cannot get better than 8" groups then I would suggest laying off the beer before you shoot...

:roll: If you can't shoot don't blame the gun. That's like being a crappy driver that insists on driving a BMW. How many P89's did you fail with again DA? LMAO...I love it!!! Go Sig!! Go CZ!! Go any brand of pistol that makes you look better than you really are. Everyone here "knows" you guys are awesome because you have the same guns as some real time, big time, operators. The BTO attitudes here crack me up. Amazing that you guys waste so much time hating on Rugers on a RUGER forum. Oh that's right...you ARE a Sig dealer. I guess it does make sense. Troll much? :wink:

3 P89s couldn't match the accuracy of a P97... Certainly not a P90, (no Ruger hatred here) and nowhere near close to a P226 or cz75.

I'm not a Sig dealer... Where did you read that? I run a successful growing IT business...

Maybe you need to learn to shoot. I've posted videos, you should too. Put your money where your mouth is.

I post about a lot of guns, not just Sigs, ever read the revolver section? I'm working on a fairly large .45lc project as well...

revhigh said:

REV

Bout sums it up. Otherwise he would have some videos up already.

PS. I'm one of the supporters of the new American pistol. I've seen one outshoot a P95 by a long shot... A lot of manufacturers are coming out with some great guns this year.