new sp101

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I like it. A lot.
007.jpg

mrbumps

Blackhawk
Just picked one up one today. I didn't think I really had an interest until I handled it. You obviously changed out your grip inserts? I love the fiber optic front sight. It is so easy to pick up with my 50 yr old eyes!

I have 64 year old eyes and this is the first handgun I have been able to shoot in the last few years without some kind of reading glasses on just to see the sights. I can shoot my rifles pretty good with peep sights.

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
I can't wait to get one of these it just got CA. approved so I know I will be able to buy one as soon as they get to the gun shops. I've been wanting a 22 DA revolver for awhile I know there are other brands but after all I am a Ruger nut. Sharpeblade those are some nice pics of some nice guns.

hittman

Staff member
I saw one of these in person today for the first time. Did not get a chance to handle it ~ just stare through the display glass as it hung on the wall.

This may sound odd but ..... it's a much better looking gun "in person" than in most of the pictures I saw. Yeah, the front sight is big but didn't look near as out of place as the pictures showed. And, it does appear a little smaller than the .357 right next to it. The grips appear a tad smaller too but that may be an optical illusion due to the fancy wood inserts.

$539.00 plus tax was the asking price.

Latest posts