NEW Ruger American Bolt-Action Rimfire Rifle

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SR1911Fan

Bearcat
Bearcat and others,

Thanks guys! I thought you all would like the "Keyboard Shooters" pic! ;)

Yep, before the Internet, they had to take off their foot pajamas, put on big-boy pants, climb the stairs out of their moms basement and borrow her car to drive to the gun store to tell TALL Tales of their shooting (and success w/ the ladies) prowess.

Now they do it from the safety and convenience of moms basement!

rman

Bearcat
SR1911Fan said:
Bearcat and others,

Thanks guys! I thought you all would like the "Keyboard Shooters" pic! ;)

Yep, before the Internet, they had to take off their foot pajamas, put on big-boy pants, climb the stairs out of their moms basement and borrow her car to drive to the gun store to tell TALL Tales of their shooting (and success w/ the ladies) prowess.

Now they do it from the safety and convenience of moms basement!
You're right! Of course there still are a few of the gun shop commandos left in the world. It's funny - I see those same guys at the gun club range, and they are much quieter there. :mrgreen:

huntsman22

Blackhawk
still no keyboard shootin' here......

IMG_0481_zps6c3bf4a1.jpg

IMG_0736_zpsa8ae7fe3.jpg

IMG_3213_zps663a11ec.jpg

mikem2

Single-Sixer
I like it, nice rifle.

Mounted a Weaver centerfire with Weaver Rimfire rings. Left the standard stock piece on.

Shoots bulk Winchester Dynapoints, bulk Remington Golden bullets, AES22 American Eagle, and CCI mini mags at 50 yards in quarter size groups. No issues with extraction, FTF, or feeding issues.

Exceeds my requirements, not expensive, US made, accurate with bulk ammo, bolt action, decent trigger, and uses a magazine. Armscor hollow points were accurate but the bullet design causes it to hang up on the projectile bevel.