Need magnum cylinder for new model single six.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Snookkatcher

Bearcat
Dang! It just so happens that I DO have a Magnum cyl. for a New Model Single Six. It's Stainless, too....I don't know if it matters to you. The gun got 'accidentally/intentionally' sold without my knowledge during a divorce years back. My only solace was that the S.O.B. didn't get BOTH cyls. :twisted: No idea what it's worth.... Lee

sourdough44

Single-Sixer
FYI, I bought a new model SS mag cylinder on Gunbroker about a year ago in new condition for $60. It happened to fit perfectly. The mag cylinder from my other single-six would not fit. Some minor 'fitting' may be required. I have a stainless steel mag cylinder now for my blued gun, easy to tell apart anyway.

swoter

Bearcat
I bought a stainless mag cylinder off ebay couple of years ago for $25. My single six is blue and came from the factory without the mag cylinder. Its one of those with a "house" on the frame. The mag cylinder dropped right in without any problems.

G2

Hunter
I picked this stainless MAG cylinder up, I like the fact it does not match, I know exactly what's installed. It's a shooter.
I think $60 is a middle of the road price.
You need to know that it is long enough, can allways trim a bit, adding on is harder.
Measure your Over All Length and get one that long or longer.
FYI: If you send it to RUGER they will do one for you, ~$150 :shock: :shock:
P1010004-18.jpg

Latest posts