My new setup

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I have an old Craptsman tool box that I turned into my portable reloading bench. It has drawers for dies, tools, powder, assembled turrets bullets etc. I can roll it, turn it and position it as needed. Single stage, progressive and shotgun in one portable package!!!
IMG_20230806_183130694.jpg

I have about 75lbs of misc lead in the bottom section for stability. I'll probably be using the 1,000 primers I scored in the next few weeks. I might be moving the progressive towards the front to make room for a little hand drill drill press to roll crimp slugs.

I do like the idea of being able to swivel the table around to access the different presses.

But based upon the projects you've posted previously, it doesn't really look big enough for you. :)

I do like the idea of being able to swivel the table around to access the different presses.

But based upon the projects you've posted previously, it doesn't really look big enough for you. :)
I do have a 6' rolling toolbox/workbench. I can keep this in my office and roll it out while waiting for phone calls etc. Compact and handy can be nice. My Max9 with a spare mag in the holster disappears into my Cargo Pocket with no wardrobe discipline whatsoever. I need a light jacket or something to carry my 44 or my full size shoulder rig with 3 27rnd reloads.

G2

Hunter
My Son lives in a smaller condo, saw this set-up and wants one.

looks Great! Thanks for the insight.
1699815898726.png

Johnnu2

Hunter
Great idea.......and looks good too.
I have a very small workshop these days; I use wheels on most of my benches. It's amazing how much the small space expands when you can move your benches to accommodate your project, then put everything back in place when done.
p.s. just learned that the word "benches" requires an "e" at the end and not just an "s"...

J.